UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Blimey - Interesting 24 Hours

ClazUK

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The way you were was the way my Mam was back in October. My sister got an awful fright when she arrived.

Mam had a tube put down her throat to remove some of them (I'm sure there's a proper term for that) but still has to have her gall bladder removed. When, we don't know.

Mam is diabetic so is always careful of what she eats anyway but now has to be extra careful. She's had no re-occurrence of the pain since she came out of hospital.

Very glad to hear it wasn't your heart Claire :GroupHug:

Well, I suppose I will have to let you off! AF is always fun to look at. We used to do the 24 hour monitoring as well for folks that had 'funny episodes' and stuff. Most fun when the patient was a hairy chested male :wink: asw e had to stick all the pads in place with LOADS of tape :laugh:

I took my stickers off this evening and there were sixteen, and they took a load off last night.

One of the ones I took off myself (fortunately) was partly stuck to my nipple :ohmy: I wonder what sadist put that there?

I'm going to take a look at the herbal/homeopathic route I think, cos I could do without another op. If I manage to shrink them in the next month they might not think it's necessary? :unsure:

Thanks for all your experiences, it helps lots :flowers:

:liebe94:

I'm obscenely well today. Unless I squish my gall bladder you'd never now I'd been anywhere. I need to see my GP to let them know what's going on, but apart from that, I just sit back and wait until the hospital appointment. And hope the little buggers don't do that to me again :sick02: