UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Blimey - Interesting 24 Hours

ClazUK

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:GroupHug: mate. I've had to have the doctor out in the middle of the night a couple of times for my gallstones but never experienced owt as bad as you.

Since I switched to a low G.I diet for the diabetes 3 years ago I have not had one twinge from the gallstones. They had been talking about me having my gallbladder removed but my GP is very happy to leave things alone now the diet is controlling things.

You need to keep to low fat foods, as others have already said, and you should find that helps heaps :flowers:

I have one friend who can suffers really badly with her gallstones but refuses to have surgery as the pain makes her watch her diet so carefully that she is stick thin :rolleyes:

Thinking of you and hoping you don't have any more episodes like that! :GroupHug:

Crikey Claire :GroupHug:

Glad its not your heart!

My friend had gall stones and she is terrified of ops and hospitals, so she went to a chinese herbal therapist and was given some tea concoction to drink, smelt awful but she swears it worked as shes not had any more problems bor about a year! :rolleyes:

Dunno if it helps, but I had gall stones about 10 years ago, and the pain was crippling. Managed on a low fat, low spicy food diet, and somehow they dissapeared (not sure I didn't 'pass' them, as there were some pains which were up there with childbirth) - never had to have an op at all.