UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Camping Weekend?

ranirottie

I'll add a date into the title if someone can remind me when it is :laugh: (edit, ignore me, just saw that's been done :)).

What number do you call for the B&B? I might provisionally book for me and M-M to come and then look into whether/how I can get there :) I don't have a tent so I may as well try to B&B it in a little comfort :)

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have booked. :biggrin:

Your post inspired me to make a decision, and book...so I have done! :biggrin:

When I rang, I asked to book a pitch for the third and fourth of july......The ladies next question was....'How many dogs are you bringing?'

Even though we arent booking on mass, we have been spotted!!

She did say she has been inundated today with doggie bookings!

I did also ask if it was possible to have a pitch close to the dog paths.

Edited by Dolly

Oooh fabulous would be great to meet you - and the delectable M-M :wub: B&B details

Banbury Hill Farm

Bed & Breakfast

Enstone Road

Charlbury

Oxfordshire

OX7 3JH

Freephone: 0800 0853474

Tel: 01608 810314

Fax: 01608 811891

And highly recommend it,rooms are in a seperate building - Old Piggery,very appropriate for my two :laugh: and clean and comfortable.

This is for ReikiAnge,spent too long copy and pasting.Dolly be great to see you again as well.Oh and I said I was with Oldies Group when I booked

Edited by zico's mum

I've booked 3rd & 4th in the B&B as well :biggrin:

The lady taking the bookings said in a fairly resigned way "I suppose you're with the Oldies Club and bringing a dog?" :laugh:

Now just have to decide which dog(s) I'm bringing :wacko:

and break the news to David that he's got to take me there and pick me up and he'll be dogsitting the others for the weekend

:ph34r_anim:

:unsure: :laugh: :laugh:

Its weekend after Glastonbury so I'll be well used to tent!! (And the tent will have been well used - hopefully NOT in the wet!)

Need to arrange cover at my B&B and then I'm booking in - dog or no dog!

Whats the 'schedule of events' likely to be?

Oooh fabulous would be great to meet you - and the delectable M-M :wub: B&B details

Sorry Lynne, I forgot to say thank you for the info - and it will be lovely to meet you too :flowers:

Have now got nearly five months to find the money thankfully! I'm not very good in a tent and I don't own one anyway :rolleyes: so figured the money would be better spent on comfort :laugh:

I have started mentally packing :wacko: and seem to have more things to take for M-M than for me :rolleyes: She's going to LOVE it :wub:

Its weekend after Glastonbury so I'll be well used to tent!! (And the tent will have been well used - hopefully NOT in the wet!)

Need to arrange cover at my B&B and then I'm booking in - dog or no dog!

Whats the 'schedule of events' likely to be?

I can lend you a dog :laugh: x