UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Camping Weekend?

ranirottie

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come to think of it, it was the Glastonbury weekend we went as the whole way across the car radio was waffling about the awful rain they were having and we had wonderufl sunshine. I suppose it couldnt hurt to move it a weekend either side (unless Im booked to do an event somewhere :laugh: )

we can't do the 5th to the 12th of June but any other date is fine. Its always a challenge to get the right dates for everyone and a real headache trying to find the right place too. I organised two camping trips for the rescue before and it was a real struggle trying to suit everyone.Luckily the place was great, so that helps,but I do think we need to book asap as it appeared to be very popular. I am looking forward to it,we really enjoyed it last year. Well done to the organisers. :flowers: x

OK, just looked at dates people so far cant do, so what about 19th- 21st June? (fri - mon) I know we wont be able to cater for everyone but no-one has mentioned this date yet, then the next thing is to make sure the camp are ok for this date. :)

Edited by safneo

OK, just looked at dates people so far cant do, so what about 19th- 21st June? (fri - mon) I know we wont be able to cater for everyone but no-one has mentioned this date yet, then the next thing is to make sure the camp are ok for this date. :)

Unfortunatly we will be in Somerset that weekend. I know it is dificult to suit all, it's a pity, I wanted to go as did Chasta

Barbara