UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Camping Weekend?

ranirottie

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

26th is ok for us but will only be able to come down Sat morning as Cooper has an agility comp on 26th they always seem to go on very late so can't come after that and need to pitch a tent. I'd still be doing it as evryone else was getting up!

I do have a local show penciled in for the 20th of June but that particular one can be missed so that weekend would prob be best for us.

Weekend begining 12th is still free for us too.

It'll be up to when the campsite can have everyone surely

Exciting :jumpy:

Claire, we'll see you at the CMC Scamps too, as will my Mum Barb :jumpy: (again)

Ace! Hopefully we will have Oldies T-shirts out by then so we can promote the charity whilst showing our dogs. I have high ambitions this year for Cooper I have my eye on supreme crossbreed I must admit

Ace! Hopefully we will have Oldies T-shirts out by then so we can promote the charity whilst showing our dogs. I have high ambitions this year for Cooper I have my eye on supreme crossbreed I must admit

Good luck with SCAMPS. Could you send us, as editors of Paws For Thought, A photo of Cooper and tell us his story for publication, we need all we can get. The next issue is early March.

Thanks, hope you don't mind me asking,

Barbara

Shall we go with that then before someone else joins and cant do that date or we will end up going at Christmas :laugh:

Can anyone contact the camp? I think it needs to be in office hours and I cant phone from work, unless it can wait until next weekend?

That will suit us if it suits everyoneelse

Barbara

That's Glastonbury and someone (sorry, my brain has fried) has mentioned they can't do that. I'll look into things this week and will update again shortly. Hopefully we'll be able to please the majority :)