UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Camping Weekend?

ranirottie

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ebbi says that she is hoping for some cuddles too as she is the soppiest,cuddliest dog on the planet and will also sit on your feet to make sure that you can't get away !! :laugh: x

I can't wait for more Ebbi cuddles :wub:

Amy I'm sure there will be lots of doggy takers for those and I'm sure they can persuade their owners to pay up ..........................................................................

or bark all night in protest :laugh:

Cher seems like Ebbi is going to be much in demand - just leave a few spare slots for Lizzi to have her fix :)

JennyBloggs I haven't worked out the number of dogs although I do have a running total for the number of families who have booked - 25 at the last count. Averaging it out at 2 people per family means there's gonna be 50 of us and I know a lot of the folks coming have more than 2, me included :laugh:

A dog count would be interesting - that will have to be my next challenge :unsure: :rolleyes:

Wait for the next Stop press :laugh:

Count five for us please :laugh:

Am thinking I may bring along some of my treats to sell for Oldies Club if anyone is interested.

Excellent was hoping you would offer this (might be an idea to get an idea of numbers though,you may need to start baking soon :laugh: )

2 dogs for me

Edited by zico's mum

Riiiiight, I've been uhmming and ahrring for weeks now, over suitable camping gear and transportation, but what with the new van meeting the approval of "my" mechanic, I think I might have it sorted! :) Does anyone know if there's still space or have I left it too late as per usual? :unsure:

It'd be me and 3 dogs :) Oh, and a massive big ol van called Jim - after Jim Royle :wink: