UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Camping Weekend?

ranirottie

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:mecry: :mecry: Looks like I'm going to miss the fun..... can't get away that weekend.

Read earlier about someone wanting to 'pass on' some clothes........ how about you have a 'FROCK SWAP' instead- my friend held one and it was hilarious AND productive. There's a model trying to escape from the most unlikely amongst us!

Participants donate cash based on the quality and success of their aquisitions. :GroupHug:

Edited by dawnq

Oh dear.. it seems I havent quite made it to the oldies club :blush02: But will still be coming camping x

my intro thread

Look forward to seeing you at the camping weekend Carol :) Last year was great fun - meeting new friends human and doggy, camping, lots of doggy walks and play, fancy dress, cocktails, barbecues and even a fish and chip supper :blush02: (ask someone else :rolleyes: )

Even if you can't foster for the Oldies Club yet there are still plenty of ways to help, even if it is only spreading the word about us. So you are a much a part of the Oldies Club as anyone else :biggrin:

Val x

And I dont have an oldie either (though Neo does a good Victor Meldrew impression) :rolleyes: You can join us in spreading the word about the Oldies to anyone that will remotely listen. :laugh: I think the whole camp had been versed on the last camp!

Look forward to meeting you. :)

Mmmm well that raspberry soda sounds rather good! Lets hope those pods are near the loos! I have a nighttime peeing habit.. am sure i dont really need to go.. but lie awake thinking I might lol sounds like with all those refreshing drinks I might be up a few times!!

Hey,, can anyone tell me why my avatar may not be showing have edited it, its small enough, it shows on my profile, but not on my posts!

Edited by JennyBloggs

Hey,, can anyone tell me why my avatar may not be showing have edited it, its small enough, it shows on my profile, but not on my posts!

Have you definitely added a photo as an avatar rather than your personal profile photo? If you've put it on as an avatar, I'm not sure why it's not showing, you could just try to add it again and see if that clears it :flowers:

(if you go to your profile, under the personal profile option, you need to select edit avatar settings rather than change personal photo).