UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Camping Weekend?

ranirottie

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

We've just thought, sod it, let's join in, so we've just booked to camp, I think they assume that everyone who has a dog is coming with "the big group" as we are known, cos I didn't mention it. :unsure: They're right though :laugh:

I haven't read back so don't know if this has been mentioned, there's now WIFI which covers the whole park. Hands up who's bringing a laptop :laugh:

We've just thought, sod it, let's join in, so we've just booked to camp, I think they assume that everyone who has a dog is coming with "the big group" as we are known, cos I didn't mention it. :unsure: They're right though :laugh:

:woof: :woof: So pleased you're joining us Marge and Keith

And that means that Spike and Cherry will be with us as well :partytime:

PS Don't think I'll tell my eldest about the WiFi - she'll never leave the tent :laugh:

According to my updated list I have 53 people and 46 dogs attending camp :ohmy: :)

Not many then :laugh:

I thought dogs would have out numbered people by now! :biggrin:

Best get some more dogs then :laugh:

I'm trying my new tent out next weekend with the 3 dogs at a 2-day agility comp. Hope I can stand Trixies snoring in a tent! She slept with Mum & Dad this week while we were up there - best few nights sleep I've had since she came ha.

:woof: :woof: So pleased you're joining us Marge and Keith

And that means that Spike and Cherry will be with us as well :partytime:

I'm hoping we will all be there, be good to see you too. :flowers:

According to my updated list I have 53 people and 46 dogs attending camp :ohmy: :)

Not many then :laugh:

Somehow I don't think they will manage to keep us all split up. :unsure: Better get our orders in now for the croissants in the mornings!