UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Camping Weekend?

ranirottie

The more the merrier :)

Welcome to Refuge, The Oldies Club and the camping weekend. Will you have a dog by then?

If not, you're welcome to borrow one of my five :laugh: :laugh:

Hi Thanks for the welcome.. I have 4 at the moment myself! I have a 5 yr old miniature Poodle Kali, a ten mth old GSD Murphy and two fosters Sabre a 4 yr old GSD for mill rescue and Rusty a 7 yr old toy poodle for Poodles In Need.. I guess I may have one for oldies club by then, assuming my foster babes have moved into their new homes. Am quite excited to try the pod.. sounds like a fab idea.

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:) sounds as tho there are going to be quite a lot of us going. My grandson Alfie (aged 10 and a half) is coming again this year so will be hoping for some playmates.

We will be arriving on Friday morning and leaving Monday morning............................unless I can persuade hubby to pay up and stay a bit longer. We stayed for 6 days last year and loved it.I do hope that they decide to give us our own field again,after all,other campers might not want to be next to people with dogs! :rolleyes:

Is anyone doing name badges,with donation to the Oc,again this year? I don't think I still have mine.x

Cher (ranirottie)

Chasta (chasta)

Barbara (barb)

Amy (lil angel)

Lynne (Toddsmum)

Wendy (Wendbert)

Lynne (zico's mum)

Val (Rufus the Wonderdog)

(Dolly)

Carol (Jenny Bloggs)

Ange (ReikiAnge)

Andrea (safneo)