UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

The 2009 Diet Thread

Wendbert

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I lost 3lbs this week :biggrin:

Well done Nic. :flowers: How many is that now?

I lost 1.5lb this week which makes half a stone. Really slow but I dont care. A bloke that started the same time as me has lost 1.5t stone already and won slimmer of the week every week and sliimmer of the month too. Maybe if I lay of the alcohol, takeaways and norty things I can win it next week. :laugh:

Karen, you have had a lovely time at SD and why shouldnt you! Dont beat yourself up about it. You have lost it before so you KNOW you can do it. Get yourself back to SW for the support and you will soon be back down to your target. :GroupHug:

Odd musing really but I cannot wait until I lose all that I want to (6 stones) and then go on a fugee walk and have people notice

Not odd at all, Aly :wink: When I was starting to lose weight and it was becoming noticable, it was a huge boost to meet up with people who'd not seen me for a while and notice the difference in me :biggrin:

I've been eating more food as well as having the milkshakes as I've now got to start re-introducing healthy eating. It's meant that my weight has been a bit up and down, but so long as I stay around the 11st 7lbs mark, I'm happy, especially as I was 18st when I started :huh:

Well done to everyone losing :flowers:

I saw the Slimming World group leader (of group that I used to go to) yesterday and she has put on loads of weight! I wonder what happened?

My consultant says its harder for them because they are concentrating so hard on other peoples weight losses that they dont concentrate on their own. MY old one used to go to a different group herself for support. Maybe she isnt getting support herself?