UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

The 2009 Diet Thread

Wendbert

Amaranth, Wendy has been an inspiration for many people, but I think that you and your family can be added to that list too now. You are doing amazingly well and it spurs me on to read that you are doing so well. :flowers: And I bet everyone else can tell that you have lost loads already, though you may not think its so visible. :wink:

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never had a chance to do Wii. One day no doubt!

You can Wii at our place MrsB - if you every visit again! :mecry: :wink:

Hi all, I'm back in here again. The 2nd year of my big plan. I'm playing the long game. Last year I did my diet and I lost 6 stone. I stopped dieting to give myself a break and I've kept the weight off. It's about 10 months now since I finished the 'diet', so I decided this week it was time again, and I'm back on it again to shift the rest of the weight I want to lose. Probably another 3 / 4 stone if possible. But I will play that by ear.

Well done to everyone who is losing!!! :)

Ooooh. Excitement. If I'm still welcome ..................... :unsure: Mind you, if Mr B keeps working weekends, I was thinking I might have to offer to dog walk one Saturday, just to check you were still standing. :D

Hi all, I'm back in here again. The 2nd year of my big plan. I'm playing the long game. Last year I did my diet and I lost 6 stone. I stopped dieting to give myself a break and I've kept the weight off. It's about 10 months now since I finished the 'diet', so I decided this week it was time again, and I'm back on it again to shift the rest of the weight I want to lose. Probably another 3 / 4 stone if possible. But I will play that by ear.

You have worked amazingly hard to lose so much - you look fabulous for it - and to keep it off for so long is even better.

Welcome to the healthy eaters corner again. :)

I'm guessing this means it's no longer appropriate for me to have "Free From" Rice Krisipies on my shopping list? :unsure:

I think you have done fantastically well Sarah

I have been doing my exercise and eating heathly ( pretty much following Slimming World Green days becasue I like the food and its not diet food )

Mr Wii advised me yesterday that I have lost 3 lbs and my BMI has edged closed to the normal range

Hoorah for Mr Wii :jumpy:

ooh and if any one is going to Slimming World classes would they mind buying me the heathly extra bars and posting them ( I would of course cover all costs ) as I do like them

ooh and if any one is going to Slimming World classes would they mind buying me the heathly extra bars and posting them ( I would of course cover all costs ) as I do like them

Sam, I can get you some tomorrow. What flavours do you prefer?

Well done for maintaining your loss :flowers: and good luck with your next part of the big plan :)

I think I must invest in the Wii fit :unsure:

Am going to a Pilates class this week to try and tone a bit as they don't recommend strenuous cardio exercise on the Cambridge diet then if I can squeeze into my cossie I might venture to the swimming pool for a nice swim :)

do they still do the choccie orange ones ?

:jumpy:

I think so. I only usually buy the toffee ones so dont pay much attention. I know they do a new lemon one and a mint one.

Are there any others you like in case they dont have them? And how many packs do you want?