UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

The 2009 Diet Thread

Wendbert

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done you good people :wink: I didn't go to get weighed tonight, its my birthday tomorrow so I ate out on weekend, and I'm off to Swallows Dance Saturday for a week, so I'm a lost cause. Will go back when holiday is over and hope I don't eat too much in between.

Take a week off and dont worry about it but just think of all the extra exercise you could get while away 'on holiday'. Beach walking is good exercise (as long as you dont have snow storms) :laugh:

I'm having a "hungry" week so far :rolleyes: But I'm trying to be good and stick to my milkshakes. Only got another half stone to go, so figure the quicker I get it over with, the better :unsure:

Wendy, when you are hungry can you eat low cal/fat foods? Just wondered if fruit/salad is out of the question? Half a stone shouldnt take you long with the commitment you have had so far. :biggrin:

Devastated - went to weigh in on Saturday morning (admitedly we took the Land Rover)and it was cancelled due to weather - bloomin wimps!

We three (Gary, Courtney and I) feel quite lost - I didn't realise how much we relied on the public "outing" of our succes (or failure) to motivate us.

So we are sitting at G -16lb, C -9lb, Me -15lb which was our third wi losses until next Saturday. Went to Mothers for tea on Sunday too so I'm not banking on a double loss come Saturday.

Well done, losers :flowers:

After a wobbly week I seem to be back on track (just) with a pound off. Not exactly impressive but thats 6 off.

With my glass-half-full head on, this means I could lose 52lbs in a year :laugh:

Well we are about the same then, but you are 1/2lb ahead of me. :D I am not rushing to lose mine as I want to keep it off this time so adjusting what I eat to healthy things (and cutting out cheese) and still having nice treats (above syns limit occasionally), though I have been extra good today. And 52lbs is just over 3 1/2 stone. Not bad for a year. :wink: