boosboss

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not kept up, as per... :tired:

But gorjuss Spike :wub:

and :flowers: for Kazz & Netties families

They've changed my shift at work and I'm now doing a 9.30 start with just a 90 minute dog-break in the middle of the day. I have to say, getting up at 8am (the lodger did the dogs today) rather than 6.30 was rather nice :biggrin:

Knock, knock, knock. Can I come in? :ninja:

Erm, I have a full 187 pages to read back as well as the end of December that I missed so I might be gone a while :rolleyes: I hope everyone is well. I haven't even been lurking, just don't seem to have found the time lately.

Have been missing you all :liebe94:

Oh, Claire, thank you for the Christmas card (that's how far behind I am!) :blush02:

Another day another Doc Martin Fan club...went to post about the OC's auction and found someone already had :thumbsup_anim:

I just cannot decide what to do with my SECOND day off :elefant: sorry to keep banging on about it but we have't had two days in a row off duty since early February last year :rolleyes:

Big :GroupHug: to your neice and her little one, Kazz. Sending lots of healing thoughts to them.

Morning

Am going to go back and read properly, but wanted to say Mrs Redditch you might find it as quick to go by train - worth a look at least,

Thanks, I hadn't thought of that. Am considering driving up to be honest as Dave is working from here for the next couple of days.

Kazz, would you like us to pick you up from the airport and take you to the hospital ?

Thanks Sandy, I am going to speak to Annemaree in a little while, so I will know a bit more then hopefully. I don't want to wake her up if she is resting. She sounded so exhausted last night when she rang me.

:GroupHug: :GroupHug: for baby Tia and get well soon wishes.

Just had a massive delivery of dog food, liver, trotters, meaty bones and chicken carcasses. Only just got room in the freezer. It's very difficult to fit in the meaty bones and pigs trotters because of the irregular shape so they take up loads of space. The dogs are following me around and sniffing.

Kazz, I hope you can get up there soon. :GroupHug: Sending good wishes for Tia. :wub:

Alex, I cant believe that you have to have your nooo windscreen done again! :rolleyes: (well I can actually having used the same company previously)

Abby, go and do something for you and OH. Go for a day out somewhere (though will be an afternoon now). :laugh: Visit friends/family or something.

Amy, dont know if I missed it, what job are you going for? :unsure:

Hi Kelly. :wavey:

Norty Mog dog. :rolleyes:

Michelle, any more news on the job front? :unsure:

I have done some housework this morning :biggrin: and helped at church mums and tots cos another helper was away :wacko: I don't like doing it, tis out of my comfort zone now I don't have kids of my own there. My job was to help the kids roll out the playdough, I honestly don't know why I had to do it, really think the mums should do it with their own kids :huh: