UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Rmf January 2009

boosboss

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh that's right just mock me. I'll have you know it took a lot of nerve for me to lean across and put the light on in the hall. I actually flashed the torch at it first to be sure I thought it might not be. I was rather worried it might react to having the torch shine on it and was ready to slam the door quick. :laugh: It was a very small snake too. :laugh: I did check where the dogs were at the time and made sure they were well out of the way.

Hackchewily I was very good when I first came out of hospital. Funnily enough my inlaws wouldn't allow me to do a darn thing and now he's being naughty.

Congrats from me too.

Busy day. Have worn mad pointery fing out :laugh: She has been on the beach today chasing low flying jets :rolleyes: and slept all evening. Normality has returned to the owlery at last.

When the authorities find out its you bringing them down with a catapault in the first place theres going to be trouble.

I think you ought to at least tell someone where whisper has buried most of the jets.

afternoon all :wavey:

Diane will be here ( at MEF ) in less than 48hrs :jumpy:

Diane is also :jumpy: at that thought :laugh: today i shall do the next 2 weeks wages, go to liverpool and get my last rabies jab, go to ASDA and do my managers shopping for the next 2 weeks, and then wonder if i forgot something and panic for a few hours.