UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Rmf January 2009

boosboss

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning.

I am as chuffed as a chuffed thing as we all slept thro the midnight hour and weren't disturbed by fireworks at all :king_right: I did have the TV on tuned into a programme about the London Blitz, the boys aren't bothered by whizz bangs from the TV so I think that helped a lot to drown out the fireworks. Ruby said that there were far fewer fireworks than previous years and all that went off were around 12 with no more (that we heard) in the early hours.

Please let tonight pass peacefully too as I seem to remember fireworks going off last New Years day :grrr:

The boys and I were out just after 8am for a lovely frosty walk and they did enjoy themselves. George fair comes alive when it gets really cold and he was gambolling around like a spring lamb :wub:

Phebe you be careful going out in the cold when you are still lurgified.

newyear.jpg

I was working til Midnight but caught a lovely firework display on the way home. Hubby was waiting up to make me a lovely cup of tea bless him.

The dogs for once didn't seem overly bothered about the fireworks thank god.

HAPPY 2009 to you all

May it be kinder to you than 2008 was. :)

OK Yantan, I will have scarf, hat etc, but if I don't take Wispa for a walk she will be intolerable as she has so much energy. She doesn't understand that I am unwell, and of course has no idea why the car is not sitting outside ready to take us to fun places.

Happy NEW year one and all.

The fireworks wern't too bad last night. Holly was a little upset but I've known her a lot worse.

I am beginning to feel a bit more human everyday so should be fighting fit soon. Thank God for a lovely OH who has looked after me

Barbara

:laugh: :rolleyes:

We had rather a disturbed night, dogs needed to go out several times, and W was on edge simply because neighbours were coming and going at unusual times. Loud fireworks in the distance, unheard by Polly and disregarded by Wispa, but I'm sorry for anyone who was closer to them. Glad Keira is feeling OK this morning.

It was foggy and we have a dull cold morning with frost. Not looking forward to today, as we are limited to road walks and I feel yukk and am coughing and wheezing. I will see if I can walk them separately as it will be easier on me. There is a mountain walk close to us but it's tough on my ankle and may be slippery today, and it's also rather close to sheep which are still an issue. Polly will be fine with a couple of 20 min walks, and I hope she won't shout if I take W out without her for a longer hike.

It wont kill her to go without for a day.

Bring her down the lane and onto the footpath opposite,you can see for miles and she can have a run. Just check for Dibs cats though.

Happy new year everyone

Lesley pics pics pics

Rolex is just teaching her to howl as we speak.

I shall do photos when we have all finished the baby talk and snookums in earholes