UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Guess What Is Good For You.........

joshnbecks

Guinness!!!!

Please welcome Guinness home :biggrin:

He came home yesterday after meeting us all and deciding we were ok :)

He slept soundly on the bed upstairs and needed persuading to get up this morning. Went out for an investigation round the block and added quite a few peemails to the abundance that he found :rolleyes:

Came home for some naturediet for brekkie and catch up on some zzzzzzzz

found the laundry pile

guinnesslaundry006.jpg

curled up in bed

guinness019.jpg

in bed with grousie on sofa

guinnessngrouse022.jpg

new bro's

bob

bobwithnewtoy.jpg

mikey

guinness003.jpg

will have to get him clipped a bit so that he can see

guinnessngrouse028.jpg

but he seems settled already

Thank you Oldies Club :flowers:

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(Cher, you answered in the thread in dog chatter that I linked to this thread)

Guinness and I had an adventure this afternoon :rolleyes:

J was at a birthday party so Guinny and I went off to get a harness (I really hate walking dogs on collars). We went in and tried a few on before he settled on his style and colour :)

Got some more nature diet and headed back to the car (which luckily I hadn't locked) Guinny in the side crate, key in ignition turn and snap!! the key broke!!!!

Not a problem thinks I, try turning key with pair of pliers but it didn't work :ohmy:

Long story cut short a very nice RAC man came to our rescue, I had got Guinny out of the crate and was cuddling him in the front of the car. RAC man asked about Guinness and I said he was our new addition from the Oldies Club. He was worried Guinny was cold so he took his coat off and put it round him :wub: How nice eh!

We got the car back home but I have no key now :(

Off to Fords to get a new one tomorrow *hopefully*

Thankfully when we got home my friend was sitting here returning J from the party - good job she did as she has my spare door key and I had locked us out the house!! :rolleyes:

We are now all indoors in the warm and Guinness is completely unfazed - oblivious as to what has gone on.

Life is never dull in our house and Guinny fits in perfectly taking it all in his stride :biggrin: