• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

was a fluffball but look at his new short back sides look

haircut008.jpg

haircut007.jpg

He has a few bald patches

He is settled and is fine with the others but he is not at all happy if i leave him or even leave the room. Am hoping given time he will settle but next door won't put up with his barking for much longer. Any ideas are welcome please, he's not interested in food so a kong is a no go and being with the other dogs makes no difference. have tried with radio on but as soon as im out of sight he starts

becks

He has a few bald patches

Don't we all when we get that little bit older :laugh:

What a handsome chappie he is :wub: :wub:

Morgan's a barker, when I put him to bed. I stopped him doing it by, each time he barked I went into the room and told him to be quiet and get in his bed. It took me 3 nights before he got the idea and stopped barking and it was 3 nights of no sleep. Now, I just make sure he doesn't bark than I go to bed.

Oh Becks he looks adorable. :wub:

I'm not sure what Mel has already told you to try with his SA or how often you leave him and for how long. Remember you can talk to us any time.

Have you tried:

Leaving frequently for a couple of minutes to start with then returning. Making no fuss when leaving or returning. Then making the periods of time a little longer.

Leaving him with a jumper or something that has your smell on it, a bit like a security blanket. Leaving tv or radio on. Putting a DAP on. Sometimes they work, sometimes they don't. If you're not actually leaving him for long periods could someone sit with him until you return.

Ive spoken to Mel and we have gone back to basics with him. For the time being when I have to leave him (as I help out in my sons school doing reading and library etc) some friends of mine are going to have him. I took him over there today and he loved it. Made himself right at home so at least he won't stress when Im not around and I can go into school and not worry about him or upset next door :biggrin:

Some new pictures

(please excuse J's face (and hair!) - he's 7 and trying to find 'a look' :rolleyes: )

lump016.jpg

lump036.jpg

earuplol.jpg

lump041.jpg