UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Look What Two Very Special People Did

wendywoo1972

After Frodo Died. I was contacted by Kathyw, she had contacted Moo&Boo Wendy and arranged with her to do a painting of my beautiful boy.

I dont have the words to express how touched I was by her kindness, thoughtfullness and her gesture in doing this for me... I also dont have the words to express how touched I am by Wendys kindness in agreeing to do the painting.

Wendy your talent is amazing. You have a gift that you share. When I saw my painting today the emotion I feel when looking at it is so overwhelming in the most positive way.... Kathy hit the nail right on the head when she said its like they are in the room with you. I keep reaching out to touch Frodo's nose.

Wendy the little picture that you included for Lydia :love: :cry: :) What can I say I feel blessed that two very lovely women cared about me my family and my daughter and the picture will be wrapped and under the tree for Lydia... and as I expressed to you today I was sad about the fact we will be moving in feb and would miss the fact that Frodo always slept in Lydias room with her and her picture will be with her in what ever bedroom she has in the future and he will be watching over her and I so do not have the words to thank you for giving us that.

100_8700.jpg

100_8707.jpg