UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

R M F - December 2008

Jacobean

:ohmy: Wispa, may her boing return soon.

:biggrin: Yay for Spike finding his boing.

Chook - I seem to get through dozens of balls, I have to put them out of reach when we get back from walks otherwise the deadly dark destroyers eat them.

Ooky, course you can share BdH pics, let them know she's settled in well and is being loved and looked after :wub: If poss can you find out how old she is. Ta :flowers:

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spike is so much more lively now, I was trying to give him his tablets this morning and he jumped up, nearly headbutting me, and RAN off! :huh: :laugh: :wub:

:mecry: How lovely :wub:

Still healthy :pinkie:

Mr Hazell isn't well enough to go to work but at least he's stopped being sick. The other girls are fine, even Georgia seems to be improving at long last.

That post deserves a tentative :partytime:

Hope Wispa is ok, Phebe :flowers:

Missus CT - normal tennis balls sit around here for ages because they are far too boring to be bothered with :rolleyes: The squeaky ones have invoked wayyyyyyy more interest and I tend to leave them out because it's nice to see them being played with. What I don't understand is where they've all gone :blink: They aren't being destroyed; they aren't being taken outside and they aren't hiding anywhere in the house :unsure:

That very norty puppy (who seems to be getting nortier by the day :wacko: ) has just eaten the Christmas card that Sophie made for Jacob :angry:

:wavey: morning all :tired: am really struggling to get out of bed these days - thankfully I'm not tied to set hours but I am coming in about an hour later than normal!!

Lovely weekend of watching Xmas movies on Saturday :santa: live music in the evening but then a Sunday of feeling hungover (despite not drinking) and frantic cleaning in preparation for parental visitations tomorrow night

Am slightly worried about my Finndog, he's not superskinny but I'd like him to be a bit better covered and despite doubling his food its made no difference :mellow: wormed both of them at the weekend just in case so fingers crossed.

(off to read back now :huh: )

Where have all our squeaky tennis balls gone? :unsure:

We had 8 of them. I've been keeping a hefty stock as Bran is nurturing his love of tennis balls and Flora will play with them as well if they squeak, there's no point in them otherwise - apparently :rolleyes:

Today there are only 2 to be found and one of them has been desqueaked :unsure: :wacko:

If we lived closer I would blame Louie. He adores squeaky balls. We were having much fun at 8am this morning with one Im not sure the neighbours would have appreciated it lol.

I shouldnt have looked on RDRs poundies list Pedro's face just makes my heart break. Oldie like that should be snuggled up at home not in a kennel. :mecry:

None of my team are in today. Am on my lonesome

Edited by lil_angel

And heading westwards??

Off to Cardiff on Wed and then down to West Wales on Sat n back to Chelt on the Mon :) hoping to pop in on Lesley on the Monday, will you be around?? Ooooo we could come and see your new cottage :biggrin:

Glad the babies are improving Cheryl, and that you've managed to escape it! :GroupHug:

Thats fab news Mindy :biggrin:

I didn't know Louie liked squeaky balls Amy :ninja:

Just thank your lucky stars you don't have to get chipped too :laugh:

umm thanks :laugh: :laugh: i do like the 'look on the bright side' aspect of that. Im going in the morning, then again on the 30th then 2 weeks after that apparently. Then Im going to go and play with elephants and stray dogs :laugh: