UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

R M F - December 2008

Jacobean

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:( So many sad Fugees :GroupHug:

I've been up most of the night with Georgia :sad02: Week 3 of her never ending virus. She coughed so much she made herself sick again. In my bed again :rolleyes: She's not been sleeping in her own bed and she was coughing and fidgeting for hours before being sick, more coughing and fidgeting afterwards and I just cannot sleep through it.

It's Emilys school play this morning but I've said I'll watch tomorrows performance instead because Georgias cough is still really bad this morning and I don't want to risk it. She's already threatened to bring her breakfast back up.

:GroupHug: for georgia, its always worse for the little ones.

I am feeling battered and bruised today but have an OAP's xmas party to look forward to today. :rolleyes: I promised to take mum and uncle but I am regretting it now and really do not want to go. I am being relied on to "get everyone going" but I am not feeling up to it today. Perhaps i can pretend to be an OAP and just sit quietly in a corner :laugh:

Rosie is slightly happier this morning but is still not herself so is off to the vets tomorrow morning for a check up. I think she has an ear infection too. She is very quiet, not like her at all,she is usually a waggy smiley girl.

:GroupHug: for anyone who needs one x

Lots of :GroupHug: to all Fugees, Fugeebabes and Fugeedogs who are having a rough time at present.

Today started off with a bang here, as a long waggy tail swept a bedside lamp to the floor. Would have been OK just falling on the carpet but it hit the metal bed frame so goodbye lamp. Had to clear up and vacuum and also get some odd bits of opaque glass lampshade out of Polly's coat, and find sticky plaster for small cut on my finger which was bleeding over things.

Very misty and drizzly here, and much warmer.

Kazz, I'm sure it would be very public spirited to provide some better photos of the wretch. He repaid your kindness by theft, so serve him right. :axehead:

Morning.

Sounds like great fun Jules and yes I did mean you. :flowers:

Hoping Spike can get over this Marge. Will keep thinking of him. :GroupHug:

Poor little Georgia. Hope it doesn't get on her chest. :GroupHug:

:GroupHug: Laura

Ken Dodd is on This Morning. I love him. He cracks me up.

Edited by Jacobean

I just don't know what to do with myself, family feuds have kicked in now,

:GroupHug: I think Helly's advice is good advice.

:( So many sad Fugees :GroupHug:

I've been up most of the night with Georgia :sad02: Week 3 of her never ending virus. She coughed so much she made herself sick again. In my bed again :rolleyes: She's not been sleeping in her own bed and she was coughing and fidgeting for hours before being sick, more coughing and fidgeting afterwards and I just cannot sleep through it.

It's Emilys school play this morning but I've said I'll watch tomorrows performance instead because Georgias cough is still really bad this morning and I don't want to risk it. She's already threatened to bring her breakfast back up.

Hope Georgia finally managed to shift her bug, so uncomfortable for little ones.

Lots of :GroupHug: to all Fugees, Fugeebabes and Fugeedogs who are having a rough time at present.

Today started off with a bang here, as a long waggy tail swept a bedside lamp to the floor. Would have been OK just falling on the carpet but it hit the metal bed frame so goodbye lamp. Had to clear up and vacuum and also get some odd bits of opaque glass lampshade out of Polly's coat, and find sticky plaster for small cut on my finger which was bleeding over things.

Make sure you haven't got any glass in your finger, I broke a cereal bowl a few weeks ago and still seem to have a tiny slither of china in my hand, it hurts if I accidentally put any pressure on it but less now than it did.

Very misty and drizzly here, and much warmer.

Kazz, I'm sure it would be very public spirited to provide some better photos of the wretch. He repaid your kindness by theft, so serve him right. :axehead:

I am going to register to add my comments later on. :cool: Need to find the pic to email to the paper too :ph34r_anim: