UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

The Chicken Thread.

phoebejo

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can hear one of the eggs cheeping :pinkie: It's either a Poland or a Dorking, the pair of them are rocking but I can't tell who is speaking to me. Maybe we'll have an early arrival? :pinkie: I'm never going to get to sleep now :laugh:

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:biglaugh: Not quite, I wasn't expecting any early arrivals really and as it's pay day I had to go to the feed merchants to buy shed loads of stuff then pop to Sainsburys. The little one isn't any further along now I'm back, I can see it breathing through the hole it's made so I guess it's having a nap :wub:

Apart from popping to school to collect Emily & a walk around the woods I'm not moving all day :laugh:

Not yet, it's going to involve shed loads of duck tape because I can't thread the cable through an air hole like I thought I could so I need to just plonk it inside, therefore the lid doesn't close properly and it's vitally important I keep the humidity high in there, so no gaps. 1 down, around 20 to go so you're bound to see something hatch tomorrow :laugh:

Ickle Dorking is very noisy and very lonely. We've got her out a few times tonight and she literally hurls herself at me. She must think I'm her mum :wub: