UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Good Thoughts Please For Little Sid Jrt

Fee

Sid enjoyed a walk with my biggest oldie (a GSD cross) yesterday - little and large. Sid's actually quite sprightly and really loves sniffing and marking the spot! Both dogs, wrapped up against the cold in coats, thought it was a jolly good sortie.

No problems with little Sid's appetite - haute cuisine prepared by his foster mum - home-made chicken, rice & carrot but he much preferred ordinary Chappie chicken & rice -maybe Sid finds the fish smell so tempting. Oh and he likes to admire his own relection in the mirror, turning this way and that to get a better look!

Paws crossed for the little chap.

Aw, thank you for the update. Sounds like little Sid has landed in a brilliant foster home. More keep well thoughts for the little old man.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm very sorry to say Little Sid didn't make it and was pts this afternoon. We're all devastated that he didn't have the chance of a bit longer being loved and spoilt, but all the infection in his mouth was just too painful and too much for his little body to cope with. :mecry: :mecry:

I feel very sad for Claire, his fosterer, and her friend Gillian who has helped look after Sid this week. They have both worked so hard to make him comfortable and try to pull him through :GroupHug:

Sleep tight, Little Sid :GroupHug: