UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Secret Santa!

phoebejo

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so disappointed and angry that one participant seems to have reveived their parcel but not sent one in return. Everyone has had so much notice, there's just no excuse :(

I don't think people realise the amount of 'behind the scenes' stuff that goes on, checking who has received their parcel, matching up with people who should have sent them but not said they've been posted, asking questions etc etc :wacko:

But once again, a big, HUGE thank you to Missus Chook & Missus Bejo for all their work and for the special SS who sent the parcel to make sure no one loses out :flowers: And another :flowers: for Verity, hope that the Billy enjoys a late present :wink:

Cheryl-bejo said

Secondly, and most disappointingly of all, one Fugee has let us all down and has not, as far as we are aware, posted her SS parcel :( We had some doubts a while ago about if it was going to be sent or not and a kind Fugee offered to send another parcel so that it's recipient wasn't left disappointed. The replacement has arrived and the recipient is none the wiser that they haven't got the parcel they originally should have had so all is well that end. But it looks as if somebody has benefitted from the kindness of Fugees, has received a SS parcel and hasn't sent one out in return. Sarah and I are incredibly angry and disappointed. We all trust each other so much and feel very let down that a Fugee could be so mean spirited. That's not the way Fugees play.

It's disappointing too that one has gone for a wander in the post but if I recall correctly one parcel took about three weeks to reach it's destination last year so we're not without hope on that one.

So it looks like somone didnt play nicely :(

But a big :partytime: to Sarah, Cheryl and all the lovely fugees who are taking part :biggrin:

All mine got there didn't they?

You've got me worried now :(

Don't think Doggy-lover has posted as she has had an awful lot on her plate but, Mollys SS arrived.

i posted all mine last week with a couple of stragglers at the weekend but should all have arrived and thanks Ellie I think I did forget to say molly's had arrived :GroupHug:

Edited by doggy.lover

If that person has been let down, I am quite happy to send them out a new years party box for their doglets :0) let me know dirty chook... just ping me and ill make sure they get it asap...

Thanks everyone great fun...

Grrrrrrrrrr to the person who didnt send, we have had over 6 weeks notice :mecry:

Thank you all so much for taking part and being the wonderful Fugees that you are :flowers: It's the photo thread that will be our payback for the work :biggrin: :pinkie:

All mine got there didn't they?

You've got me worried now :(

The *only* parcel that hasn't got where it should be, is billydog's Billy's. Every other parcel has arrived safely :flowers:

If that person has been let down, I am quite happy to send them out a new years party box for their doglets :0) let me know dirty chook... just ping me and ill make sure they get it asap...

That's very kind of you Karen :flowers: Although the original SS (as far as we know at present) hasn't sent a parcel, a replacement has been sent and received so they won't miss out :biggrin:

:mad: I'm sure this happened last year, didn't it? One person just didn't send their present. It's so mean and really unfair on Sarah and Cheryl because it just adds another worry to their SS planning.

Thank you to the lovely person who stepped in to send another present. That's the spirit of the Refuge but it's not for people to take advantage.

Well done Sarah and Cheryl and thank you for doing a great job of organising everyone :liebe94:

:mad: I'm sure this happened last year, didn't it? One person just didn't send their present. It's so mean and really unfair on Sarah and Cheryl because it just adds another worry to their SS planning.

Yes it did, it was the person I sent one to, it leaves a bad feeling all round :mad:

I'm sad that it's happened again, but pleased the intended recipient won't lose out. Well done Cheryl and Sarah for ensuring everyone enjoys the SS experience. :flowers: :spudniksantanew: