UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Secret Santa!

phoebejo

Righty ho, Dirty Chook and I have worked hard on this and everybody who entered should have just received an email with the details of who they are sending a parcel to. If you have not received the email please post here.

Please please please could all parcels be sent by Saturday December 13th. It is very upsetting for me and for the recipients who do not receive a parcel in time for Christmas, there are always some who leave it until the last minute providing worrying times for others. Christmas should be fun and it's no fun consoling upset fugees on Christmas Eve so please get it sent by the 13th and ensure you get proof of postage too.

When you have sent your parcel please post here or email us at [email protected] or if like Sam Squirrel my old email address amuses you you can send one to [email protected] :D Likewise, when you have received a parcel do let us know :pinkie:

If you need to know something or ask a question about who you're buying for, contact us and we'll post a question here so please keep checking this fred incase there is something you need to answer.

Happy shopping :santa:

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic