UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

R M F - November 2008

Jacobean

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is it because she looks like a Lab? :unsure:

:laugh: No, but the handsome chap in the photo is going to get lots of love from Amanda, which is what he needs :wink:

The Bogart exists. Cumbrians get very hurt when tourists come and doubt it :(

Are you sure you're not winding me up :unsure:

RMF: We've had The Chat. It's fine. Well, for me anyway :rolleyes: Just as well I brought back all my stuff when I was up there at the weekend :laugh:

I'm confused with Amanda's turning into dogs and Humphrey Bogart swimming in the lakes, perhaps I should go to Egypt to keep Di's mum company and make her look less batty :rolleyes:

RMF I have hurt my foot :mecry: , it was fine at work, I stopped off at Sainsbury's to get some veg for the buns and the piggies and pilchards for the dogs, half way round my foot suddenly went into spasms. I was in agony. Poor Dex and Fleur could only have a short limp to the park then I had to come back as my foot hurt so much.................woe is me (I am trying a glass of wine to see if that will make it better).

:flowers: Wendy, enjoy your holiday

Today I buried Fenella bun in a nice place under the cherry tree in the front garden. Couldn't do it yesterday due to heavy rain etc so had put her safe in the shed. I put some blocks to prevent cats digging, came indoors, went to feed Boris the robo and found the little thing had keeled over in mid-scurry :ohmy:

Really sorry to hear about Boris Phebe, what a sad time you are having :GroupHug: . I have a feeling that fate may take a hand and bring you a new small furry friend when you are least expecting it.

I took 4 rabbits over to Bobtails on Sunday for routine and emergency vet care and another 4 for bonding in a neutral environment, leaving me only one group of 4 still here. It's the smallest number of rabbits that I've had here for years and years and it is very odd that it takes so little time to care for them.

:laugh: No, but the handsome chap in the photo is going to get lots of love from Amanda, which is what he needs :wink:

Phew, that's a relief! Good luck to the handsome chap :wub:

RMF I have hurt my foot :mecry: , it was fine at work, I stopped off at Sainsbury's to get some veg for the buns and the piggies and pilchards for the dogs, half way round my foot suddenly went into spasms. I was in agony. Poor Dex and Fleur could only have a short limp to the park then I had to come back as my foot hurt so much.................woe is me (I am trying a glass of wine to see if that will make it better).

Hope the hurty foot feels better soon :flowers: (I'm sure the wine will help :wink: )