UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

R M F - November 2008

Jacobean

I have just got back from shopping with 14 carrier bags full! :ohmy: I went out with £175 and it came to £173!! I have left hubby to pack it all away as I am knackered. Bet it only half fills the freezer tho. x

:ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

I may have found a way to walk to London Colney without getting mowed down on a road. Still need to cheack out the last bit of the route, had to turn back as I didn't wanna be walking out in the dark.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PS How's the toof now Mrs Muckychook :unsure:

Thank you for asking, but it is not painful at all. Just a rather annoying pus filled bump. The dentists are having slightly more of a tizzy about it and put me on the emergency list :unsure: They tried to call today but I was very very busy. In Wales. Shopping. And drinking coffee :wink: I will call them tomorrow.

DSC_8378.jpg

Stunning :wub:

My Cambridge Diet lady has just phoned me. She entered me for their Slimmer of the Year competition and I've been shortlisted as a finalist :ohmy: I have to go to their conference next month and there are holidays and weekend's away for the winner and runner's up :huh: :biggrin:

:partytime: Well done you

Aww Sir H now matches Louie, they have the same red fleecy :laugh:

Sir H matches Louie and Louie matches Bran because he had it first :D

What a fab time we had at Batleys! Lots of giggling and girliness :laugh: I did do Secret Santa shopping but bought considerably more to spoil my dogs with - and I still need to go back for more :rolleyes: What a shame :wink:

Oh and Loooooooooooooooooooobie!!! Sophie saw this photo the other day and would like it publically known that you don't look like this anymore :mellow:

Loobie.jpg

So glad he made it back to you safely Annie :wacko: I get so worried when Sirius and Poosa are in 'transit' :wub:

Though they do BOTH have lottttttttttttttttttttttttts of free dates available if anyone would like a wee visit :wink: :flowers:

We are having a horrid time with fireworks last few nights, Keelah is beside herself, it's horrible :mecry: Tonight I have had to give her Diazepam. Has anyone had any success with the new drug the vet is offering Zycane or zylocane or something like that?!

I've given Toblie Diazepam for the first time this year and he has been very relaxed and soooooooooo different to the trembling wreck he was last year :( I gave them to him Saturday when it was bad and there are fireworks going off tonight but because he didn't get freaked out on the first night he seems to be okay :unsure: I will give him them again on Wednesday and next Saturday the even worse nights and am hoping it will go the same :unsure:

RMF: I like Bill Oddie :rolleyes:

And Bran's fleece was Poppy's :wub:

Methinks someone is going to be in trouble when Loobs see's that :unsure:

And Flora got to wear it for a while too. It's been a well loved fleece :wub: :wub:

I won't be in trouble. Loobie loves me :D :unsure:

That's not Loobie. She hasn't got pigtails.

That's because she only had pigtails as a little girl, look.....

017LoopyLooDM_228x327.jpg

All photos of Loobie as a child were in black and white as the camera had only just been invented :wink:

You can buy Zylkene from places like Pet Dispensary who currently have it at 25% off,ive spoken to lots of people who have tried it on their dogs with good results, i've just given my little ones a capsule each as they were both terrified, watch this space....

Had a days supply at local school for autistic pupils and was badly bitten on my arm :( Huge bruise and broken skin!

Ouch :GroupHug: Have you got any arnica?

not at all, puppies are horrible to live with :laugh: :D

Mine wasn't/isn't :wub:

Is anyone else having blog troubles? M-M tried to update her blog but even though we've ticked the "small" option on the photos as usual, they are showing at full size on the blog page, which means they are too big to fit. Usually they appear as small thumbnails and you can click on them to make them bigger.

I haven't tried any "drugs" for Sno and fireworks but I have been giving him Dorwest Herbs Scullcap and Valerian tablets for the past few weeks and I am so pleased with how they've helped. I thought I had tried them before, but perhaps not or maybe I didn't start early enough/given enough as he's been amazing this year, which is a huge relief. We've not had too many fireworks but usually one is enough to freak him out. Will see how he is tomorrow.

We are having a horrid time with fireworks last few nights, Keelah is beside herself, it's horrible :mecry: Tonight I have had to give her Diazepam. Has anyone had any success with the new drug the vet is offering Zycane or zylocane or something like that?!

We have had, so far, really good results with zyklene. Tomorrow will be the true test, but the other night Boysie went out in the garden while there were fireworks going off (not very close but still loudish) and instead of manic barking, he wandered round the garden sniffing before peeing. He still barks at the 'normal' stuff he barks at, is not 'spaced out', but just seems not to be 'hearing' them atm :unsure: Last night one went off outside just as OH came back with them from their walk, and he didn't bark. There were some loud ones going off last night, and Smudge came out of her crate to see if there was going to be a barkfest (she sometimes joins in),and Boysie was snoozing. Even at the weekend when it sounded like bombs going off at 2am :mad: he slept through it :unsure: We have tried everything going, and this is the only thing that has worked - but final judgement is still out until tomorrow.

We got ours from Pet dispensary, but I think the offer finished last Friday.

Edited by Maria

my neighbour-who went to hosp at about 9.30 last night to be induced isnt home yet.... :unsure:

without wishing to have too much information-when do you think she will be back?

im worried in case everything isnt OK-but as im not family-i dont want to be well-being silly.

she just looked so enormous-and scared

fee