UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Nanight Seth

KathyM

I'm sorry to return under such sad conditions but I know some of you knew Seth and I wanted to tell you that he passed away very suddenly tonight. I remember saying after Ruby died that I'd not have another oldie Boxer, but crikey did I change my mind when I saw Seth on the poundy list. We made it our mission to offer him a home - after all it was like it was meant to be. I remember the homecheck - Dharma acting like a good girl for once and not like a kangaroo on speed, until the last moment when Asmo said she didn't believe she was naughty. That was when Dharma humped her head. But Dharma took to Seth like a baby takes to a comfort blanket. He became her best mate, and ours too. I knew we wouldn't have him as long as we would a young dog, but this small amount of time we did get was so enriched with "Sethness" that I feel he's left a permanent legacy much like Ruby did.

My heart is in tatters tonight, and a lot of you know I'm no follower of religion. But if there is a rainbow bridge, or a heaven, I pray to God/whoever runs the joint to send Ruby to meet him. She'll love the old bugger as much as we do (did? do!) - two grumpy old gits together with very sad fans left behind here. I imagine them as Les Dawson and Roy Barraclough in drag standing over the fence, hitching their tits up with their folded arms and gossiping under their breath.

Seth, in case you had left when I whispered in your ear - we love you so much, and you were a very brave boy. :mecry:

010407sethbed.jpg

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic