UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Introducing The Most Gorgeous Kittens Ever.

phoebejo

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They've enjoyed their day at work with me. They're all having a bath in the morning because they're gross :rolleyes: I am a bit concerned about Spud. His eyes and nose look a tiny bit runny. I hope my eyes are deceiving me and that he's fine tomorrow. I do not want cat flu on top of everything else :(

I can't stop thinking about their mum. Why didn't she come back? If she died through illness what on earth has she passed on to her babies?

This litter will be the death of me :rolleyes:

I can't stop thinking about their mum. Why didn't she come back? If she died through illness what on earth has she passed on to her babies?

Makes you wonder?

Realistically, there could be any number of reasons why mum disappeared, lets hope it wasn't due to illness and the trials of the moment are just that? :wub:

D'you know what, Cheryl? This thread is the one that I always *want* to look at first when logging in but always hold my breath when checking for your updates and sometimes have to check out other threads before feeling brave enough to look in here :blush:

I hope that Spud improves quickly or that it's just your old eyesight playing up :D

Come on kitties, onwards and upwards please :wub: :GroupHug: :flowers:

Since Friday Jelly has gained 30g :biggrin: She's still taking more milk than her brothers, her poorly bum is improving and on the whole she's looking much better :wub: I'm so pleased with her, she tries so hard :wub:

Her brothers are all turning into proper little bruisers :laugh: They've started to play games with each other which is soooooooo cute to watch :wub:

I took some pics on Friday which I'll upload in a bit. Will take more tomorrow.

Me wants too but me can't have :laugh: They've all got such great personalities. Spam is the noisy one, he's the first to start yelling for food. Egg is nosey, he's too busy exploring to eat. He has a few sips, wriggles free, wanders off, comes back for more and this goes on and on until everyone has finished feeding. He simply cannot drink it all in one go unlike Jelly who wolfs down the contents of a 10ml syringe in record time! What she can drink in seconds takes him a good 20 minutes :rolleyes: Spud is the quiet one. He loves to just sit and stare at me with a grin on his face. He loves me so much. Him and Jelly give the best cuddles :wub: