UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Introducing The Most Gorgeous Kittens Ever.

phoebejo

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are boootiful kitties and I'm happy to have whichever one no-one else wants :wub: :wub:

:partytime:

I'm pretty sure that no-one else will want any of them Di ........ I would be more than happy to be chauffeur, and do a homecheck, and provide a reference (perhaps not in that order) :biggrin:

......and you know I would really, really love to have one, or four, but I don't think Tango would be happy, and you know from previous experience how difficult it is to split them up ('specially when they've been handreared), and how much fun it is to have multiple kittems together.......and.........DEE!!!!!!!! Help!!!!!! :ph34r_anim:

OMG cheryl :wub: :wub: :wub: what a wonderful job you are doing with them, I have just read this from the start and am now feeling so emotional . they are so beautiful and I cant wait to see them going from strength to strength. I so hope fugees give them homes so we can keep watching them through their whole lives.

I am sure Sarah could squeeze a couple in (that would mean I could see them too) :laugh: :laugh:

:partytime:

I'm pretty sure that no-one else will want any of them Di ........ I would be more than happy to be chauffeur, and do a homecheck, and provide a reference (perhaps not in that order) :biggrin:

......and you know I would really, really love to have one, or four, but I don't think Tango would be happy, and you know from previous experience how difficult it is to split them up ('specially when they've been handreared), and how much fun it is to have multiple kittems together.......and.........DEE!!!!!!!! Help!!!!!! :ph34r_anim:

Mrs Kaos, I am afraid you know full well that I have been saying for a very long time that your house needs another cat. Tango I'm sure wouldn't mind an ickle bitty kittie cat, and Spud looks like he might well fit the bill. :ph34r_anim: I am afraid therefore that I cannot possibly come to your aid, other than to travel to collect him/them. :laugh:

*Gets ready to bundle all four into a cardboard box with simply 'Kent' written on the side as their destination* :laugh:

Can you avoid my house please, 2 cats is plenty :flowers: :laugh:

I am sure Sarah could squeeze a couple in (that would mean I could see them too) :laugh: :laugh:

:ohmy: The only trouble is that those incredibly cute, sweet, scrummy babies grow up into monsters. I fell for that before :rolleyes:

2 is nothing!!! I have 4 - you have some catching up to do :wink: You know you want to :devil:

I've remained in contact with the lady who called me about them, her family work at the golf course where they were found. She's managed to persuade her husband that they need to adopt two, in particular they want Jelly, so if they manage to survive that's two of them with a home leaving two for Fugees :biggrin:

I'm glad she's said they want Jelly because that makes it easier for me not to fall in love with her too much :laugh:

Mrs Kaos, I am afraid you know full well that I have been saying for a very long time that your house needs another cat. Tango I'm sure wouldn't mind an ickle bitty kittie cat, and Spud looks like he might well fit the bill. :ph34r_anim: I am afraid therefore that I cannot possibly come to your aid, other than to travel to collect him/them. :laugh:

:ohno02: Well, I may just be re-writing my Christmas card list!!! :rolleyes:

I reckon the other two should stay together :wub:

Mrs Bejo, just put south Gillingham / Ashford on the box :biggrin:

I'm glad she wants Jelly as well, cos I was seriously wavering but trying to keep sensible head on :laugh:

Me too.....there's just something about that belly :wub:

At least there will be no fugee punch ups now! :)

And I have 7 so :D

7 is a good number of cats to have :wink:

I'm glad she wants Jelly as well, cos I was seriously wavering but trying to keep sensible head on :laugh:

That's a few of us that were going to bitch fight for Jelly then :laugh: :laugh: She reminds me of Polly but even more of Susie,Poll's sister I lost aged 3 weeks :mecry: