UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Introducing The Most Gorgeous Kittens Ever.

phoebejo

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:partytime: Good news! Egg and Jelly are both now feeding better, each taking at least 6mls per feed so I should see a weight gain tonight at weigh in. All have started purring, are less shouty and are much more chilled out :biggrin:

love is being learnt :wub: you are fab!!!

:smug-1: Spud & Spam have each gained 12g but most importantly of all Egg has gained 16g and Jelly 17g :partytime: And they have said they'd like to have three hours kip between feeds :biggrin:

Brilliant news :circle: :circle: I couldn't do what you do with the really young kittens, Cheryl - you are an angel :flowers: :flowers: So glad that they might deign to allow you some sleep in between feeds now :biggrin: :biggrin:

Yes :biggrin: I took some this morning and will upload them later. I currently look like I've slaughtered one because I have trouble telling Egg and Spam apart, especially at night when I don't turn all the lights on, so I decided to put food colouring on the belly of one of them. I'm so worried about feeding one twice and the other not at all :rolleyes: So Egg now has a pink belly. It was supposed to just be a little blob but things went a bit wrong :wacko: Never mind, I'm sure it'll wash off eventually.........

I tried to take some photos today but on the whole they are crap because the kittens don't stop wriggling or trying to escape :laugh:

A pile of sleeping kittens, but I had to wake them to feed them and change their blankets:

DSC00989.jpg

Another pile:

DSC00997.jpg

Seconds later :laugh:

DSC00999.jpg

Jelly makes a bid for freedom:

DSC00991.jpg

Spam, I think:

DSC01005.jpg

A very cute looking Spud with milky chops :wub:

DSC01008.jpg