UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Introducing The Most Gorgeous Kittens Ever.

phoebejo

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did they get their baths yesterday?

I bet that was fun? :laugh:

a little word in Jelly's ear..........you're supposed to drink as much milk as you can all the time

so you can make an even bigger mess when your bum decides to become unconstipated!

Get sucking on that syringe!! :wub:

A bit worried about Jelly tonight :unsure: For her last two feeds she hasn't wanted as much. I'm hoping it's because she's filled up earlier on in the day.

Bless her, I hope she's okay :GroupHug:

Am chuckling away at Egg's tiny ickle lovespuds :wub: :laugh:

And that pic of Jelly's belly, she really needs a raspberry on that :wub:

Jelly has spent the night contemplating a departure, she started being odd yesterday evening and throughout the night hasn't fed properly. They've all been to the vets this morning and he couldn't find anything wrong with Jelly but could see she was quieter than her brothers. He didn't want to start on antibiotics as there are no signs of infection (that's up for debate, I would've rather had them just in case) so he just gave her some extra fluids. I fed her at 10.30am and she still wasn't interested, just wanted to get back in her basket and sleep. I'd rather given up hope, with kittens they are either well or they're dead, there is no middle ground at this stage however Jelly is having second thoughts about going and has wolfed down her lunch time feed :partytime: She's still not 100% but she is better than she was earlier. I hope she's decided to hang around.

She's still not back to normal but she amused us all by trying to eat Daisys face at dinner time :laugh: The sad thing is that kittens suckle on their mum for comfort, they haven't got that and they do try suckling on all sorts of things and on each other. Tonight Daisys chin was popular :rolleyes:

I am still so worried though because I've never ever had a handrear be ill then recover. They don't, they die. The ones who have arrived at 3/4 weeks with various ailments give me a hard time but they get through it. Really tiny ones don't. I desperately hope Jelly can be the one to buck the trend :wub:

Since she's been ill she's had weird coloured poo. It's very pale yellow and now really stinks. Weird texture too. I'm guessing it's a liver or pancreas problem, the fat isn't being digested properly, hence the weirdness. Nothing at all I can do about that, hopefully it'll correct itself as she grows :unsure: I lost Artemise at five weeks because of her pancreas so I know the other signs. If Jelly starts to fit she'll be pts straight away. There is part of me that thinks I should do it now anyway but I know I'd regret not giving her the chance to prove me wrong.

Keep fighting my Jelly :wub: