Shocking News

tootsmazza

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thinking of you, I am so pleased though that your boy is oblivious to this

Laura xx

I had to borrow Laura's comments because they are so fitting. I lost my boy to bone cancer last year but didn't know he had it until he slipped and broke his hip. When x-rayed it was quite advanced but he carried on as normal until then. He just appeared to be a little bit slower but he was 11 so I thought nothing of it. I hope Mason will carry on as normal, just like Reggie, and continues to enjoy life for as long as possible without being concerned with the woes of us humans. In many ways, dogs are so lucky as they just enjoy life for what it is :GroupHug:

My heart goes out to you :mecry: :mecry: we have made the same decision with Yena and we cherish every day she is still with us. Try not to be sad, be happy for the extra time you will be given, to make everything perfect so you'll remember your last days, months, or years with happiness. :) :)

Oh Marie,

I'm so sorry :GroupHug:

What awful news :(

Fingers crossed that the vet can suggest something more helpful but cherish every moment with your boy and remember the good moments try not to hang on to the bad.

Our thoughts are with you at this stressful time and wishing you lots of good luck and happiness