UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Shocking News

tootsmazza

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh WOW!!! :pinkie::biggrin::pinkie::biggrin::pinkie::biggrin:

So glad to hear this, but undoubtedly not half as glad as you were when you were at the vets. Good boy Mason! :wub:

I know what you mean by "treating him as normal again" tho; Mal got a serious telling off today for disappearing into the undergrowth and completely vanishing out of sight or earshot and not coming back for 15 minutes! :ohmy: :mad: Up to a little while ago I'd have been worried sick and then just grateful that he'd still be alive enough to do a disappearance act. Now I'm just muttering what a "bugger" he is and telling him that he's a "very very very naughty Malcolm!" :rolleyes:

Oh WOW!!! :pinkie: :biggrin: :pinkie: :biggrin: :pinkie: :biggrin:

So glad to hear this, but undoubtedly not half as glad as you were when you were at the vets. Good boy Mason! :wub:

I know what you mean by "treating him as normal again" tho; Mal got a serious telling off today for disappearing into the undergrowth and completely vanishing out of sight or earshot and not coming back for 15 minutes! :ohmy: :mad: Up to a little while ago I'd have been worried sick and then just grateful that he'd still be alive enough to do a disappearance act. Now I'm just muttering what a "bugger" he is and telling him that he's a "very very very naughty Malcolm!" :rolleyes:

LOL, Mason's been getting away with murder the last few weeks so must steel myself to stop that.

I am so glad your advice about waiting to see has proved right. Although I know Mason is not cured I am much more chilled now about waiting for him to tell me when he has had enough.

Clearly the vets don't know everything and neither do I. I can't believe I was ready to give up on him.

I have a feeling this boy may prove us wrong a few more times yet!!

Love to Malcolm, who has set the example

x

Marie, just catching up with your recent posts. I'm very sorry to hear the news about your dad :GroupHug:

As Terri said Audrey, our vet, has a very good reputation and is very straight with you and in her words 'if there is any doubt, we wait'.

She sounds great :flowers:

I'm so, so pleased to read your latest update, I hope things continue that way for a good while to come and will continue to send Reiki and keep Mason in my thoughts :GroupHug:

Clearly the vets don't know everything and neither do I. I can't believe I was ready to give up on him.

When I took Celli to the oncologist at the Glasgow vet school her very words were " I've never seen anything like it" as, although she had an extremely aggresive type of cancer there was no sign of it anywhere else in her body and there should have been, so yep, vets don't know everything :biggrin: