UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Ozzy

tracey.s

You have done what is best for your dog and not for yourself. A very difficult decision for anyone to make. How could anyone think badly of you. :GroupHug: Ozzy will have a fab life with Kazz, we all know how she loves and spoils her canine family :wub: and you get to keep in touch with him and see how he is. :GroupHug:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:GroupHug: Tracey :GroupHug:

No one will think you have done this to get rid of him, it's very clear from your posts just how much you love him, so don't make things any harder than they must already be by worrying what others might be thinking :flowers: I'm just very glad for all of you that you were able to find somewhere for him to go where you know he'll be looked after and where you will be able to receive updates :GroupHug:

I can't put it any better than Ange (as usual!) so just wanted to thieve her words and send you some :GroupHug: 's Tracey, must be the hardest decision to ever make, but, like Cheryl, you have put Ozzy and his needs first, something only a mother who loves her kid can do I think :GroupHug:

:GroupHug: Tracey :GroupHug:

No one will think you have done this to get rid of him, it's very clear from your posts just how much you love him, so don't make things any harder than they must already be by worrying what others might be thinking :flowers: I'm just very glad for all of you that you were able to find somewhere for him to go where you know he'll be looked after and where you will be able to receive updates :GroupHug:

Tracey :GroupHug: What Ange and others have said, no one would ever think that you'd want to "get rid of him". I completely respect your unselfish decision to let him go. The fact that it is undoubtedly a fab home will surely at least put your mind at ease with regards to Ozzy's future, but I'm sure it's bloody painful all the same. I think making a decision like that takes a lot of courage and you have my admiration for that. :flowers:

Trace, I have nothing but the utmost respect for you in putting Ozzy's needs first - again and as always - even though it is ripping you apart :GroupHug: :mecry: :GroupHug:

You *know* that he'll be safe with Kazz (who is quite obviously an angel :wub: ), but your heart will be bruised for some time to come yet. Give yourself a break and don't beat yourself up over making this decision :GroupHug: :liebe94:

Sorry to hear you are having such a hard time. Can only praise you for putting your dogs happiness before your own feelings and making sure he would be safe and well looked after.

Dont feel guilty but proud you had the courage to do it.

Hope things improve for you very soon.

my heart goes out to you at this time Tracey :GroupHug: :GroupHug:

he is in safe hands with Kazz

Like some of the others on here, I didn't know that you were having such a horrid time, although I remember the loss of your white gsd, and wept with you and for you.

Please feel good about your unselfish attitude, which was obviously a deeply considered decision. He is a handsome doglet, and a credit to you indeed. :GroupHug:

So sorry to hear you are having such a hard time, it must be heartbreaking for all of the family

Tracey, you have put Ozzy and his needs first so don't feel guilty but proud and Kazz will take good care of him.

:GroupHug: to you all

Cheryl & Mike xxx