UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Ozzy

tracey.s

Some of you will know the last 18 months have been shocking here. It all came to a head in May this year, and has resulted in a massive change in my home life.

Long story short is i haven't been able to give Ozzy the time and attention he needs. When Rich first left in may Kazz offered to foster Ozzy for me so i could try and sort my girls, my life, and myself out.

I've tried my best to make sure everyone is getting what they need but, i can't do it. :mecry: I can't do it on my own.

Yesterday i took Ozzy to go and stay with Aunty Kazz, with a view to him staying permenantly if he fits in with her own dogs.

Everything is really hard at the moment, and i'm working too. I honestly didn't know what to do for the best, but, i did know Ozzy wasn't getting what he needed and that's not fair. I didn't want to have to do this but, i have honestly done this for him. My heart is breaking but, he seems happy, and i know Kazz will look after him.

I don't know what happens next, at the minute i'm just going day by day. I haven't done this to 'get rid of my dog'. I've done this for Ozzy to be happy.

Thankyou Kazz for taking in my boy, and giving him what i can't. I'll always be grateful.

Be happy son :wub:

011-6.jpg

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:GroupHug: Tracey :GroupHug:

No one will think you have done this to get rid of him, it's very clear from your posts just how much you love him, so don't make things any harder than they must already be by worrying what others might be thinking :flowers: I'm just very glad for all of you that you were able to find somewhere for him to go where you know he'll be looked after and where you will be able to receive updates :GroupHug:

Tracey,

You know my set up here. Even though we had only nattered on line, on the phone etc I always said if ever you needed me that I was here.

When you came with Georgia on that horrendous dog run and left Meg with me, you met Max, Korky and Mandy that day and saw how good they were.

I have always said so long as a "new" doglet here doesn't upset mine, then it's fine.

I have always had a "soft spot" for Ozzy, you know that. :wub:

It was really weird that I only did a post on the look out for a big male the other day. Then Christine phoned asking if the offer still stood for Ozzy.

I must admit I was a bit in a quandry as to what was the best thing to do. :unsure:

Saying that Ozzy is fine with ours, Mandy has had a couple of "goes" as you know. Ozzy is beginning to pick up on "doggy language" now.

I leave well alone, unless he gets too much in Mandy's face, but today they are all fine. Ozzy went on his walk yesterday with me by himself and was great. Today he went with Korky first thing. :wub:

Mandy and Snoops went together after. :wub:

Since then we have been grooming out in the garden, playing games outside and he has now crashed out.

I have tried to do a little video so will see how to post it later on.

I know how difficult it was mate to part with Ozzy. :mecry:

All I can say is that Ozzy hasn't been neglected at all. His coat is lovely, his teeth are sparkling and he is spotlessly clean. :wub:

I will post some pics of Ozzy in a seperate thread in the next few days.

It is then up to you if you open the thread mate. I do know how much you are missing him.

I need to just add how lovely Tracey's 3 girls were yesterday. They are a credit to you. :wub: :GroupHug:

Kazz xx

:GroupHug: Different circumstances I know, but I went through similar earlier this year when I had my Zara rehomed. I knew I wasn't the right home for her. What made it easier was that she went to live with one of Mollys friends so I know I can still see her from time to time and I get regular updates on how she's doing. The same will happen with you and Kazz. Zara is so happy in her new home and that's the most important thing. Ozzy will be happy in his new home too :wub: