UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Please Wish Dolly Good Thoughts

Wendbert

Thank you :flowers:

Dolly Doodle is now at the vets. I was with one of the vets who will be doing the surgery for about an hour, going through her history etc and being told what to expect. The worse side was being told all the potential risks and being asked for an alternative emergency number in the event of them needing permission to let Dolly go if they what they find is too bad :mecry:

I'd only been thinking about today and bringing Dolly home, not the in between so I'm just trying to think positive and hope that they can make her well again :wub:

All being well Dolly will be first for surgery tomorrow so I should find out later in the day how the operation went.

Please keep my little girl in your thoughts :wub:

• Replies 927
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just rung the vets to check how Dolly is settling in and she's doing fine. The vet nurse said she's comfortable and quiet in her kennel and not worried about the noisy dogs who are there.

Wiggle is a bit lost without his choccie playmate and for me its very strange not having my little shadow following me around :wub:

I've just rung the vets to check how Dolly is settling in and she's doing fine. The vet nurse said she's comfortable and quiet in her kennel and not worried about the noisy dogs who are there.

Wiggle is a bit lost without his choccie playmate and for me its very strange not having my little shadow following me around :wub:

Glad to hear she's doing well. Fingers crossed for tomorrow :flowers: