UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Rosie Rottie

staffymad

It seems this week has been one of the worst weeks with loved oldies starting their last journey and sadly there is one more who will join the summerlands of rainbow bridge.

As many of you know, Rosie Rottie came into the care of the Oldies Club only a couple of weeks ago and is loved and cared for by Cher.

Sadly the diagnosis for this lovely old girl isn't good and after some discussion with the vets, Cher and I we decided that Rosie should be starting her last journey to Rainbow bridge in some dignity as she seemingly has end stage senile dementia. :mecry: :mecry:

Rosie will start her journey to rainbow bridge on friday where I am sure Rani, Jessie, Maisie and Tango will be waiting for her to show her the joys of eternal youth and health.

I am for ever greatful to Cher, her husband Chris and her grandsons especially Aron for giving Rosie Love and showing her that she is loved and will be missed. :flowers: :flowers:

Please light a candle for Rosie and raise a glass to Cher for when she becomes the newest bridge baby.

My thoughts are with you all at this sad time :GroupHug: :GroupHug:

Cindy :mecry:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm absolutely gutted by this news, she came from such a bad situation, I'm so sorry that we weren't able to make things right for this old girl :mecry: :mecry:

I'm just glad she's had this little time with Cher and known what it was to be loved and well cared for at the end of her life.

Cher, you've been wonderful and I'm sorry you've had this sad choice to make :GroupHug:

Have a peaceful journey, Rosie :GroupHug:

Edited by Fee

Poor old rottie girl :mecry: :mecry: it's not fair and it's heartbreaking that she hasn't had more time to enjoy life but wonderful that she's being cared for so well for her last days :GroupHug:

Safe journey Rosie :wub:

Edited by Rudi

Finally Rosie knew love & care & she will pass peacefully knowing she was loved. Cher thank you so much for giving that to her -I am so sorry you have to let her go, you are a very kind and brave person to be able to that -I will be thinking of you all :GroupHug:

thank you, Rosie is a very sweet and lovely girl. In her lucid moments she is a happy,waggy girl who has become very mobile and very loving.She enjoys her walks, loves sniffing every blade of grass and grunts happily when she rolls in the grass. She follows me around and gives me lots of kisses and cuddles. Unfortunately she has lots of moments when she grabs the nearest thing to her and has bitten Arron and another dog. It is heartbreaking to see her two different characters.We were advised to send her to the bridge on monday but wanted to give her another few days of love and spoiling. I thank Cindy and the Oldies club for letting me have her, even for this short time because we have come to love her dearly. I am dreading Friday but it is best for her. x

Life is very cruel sometimes. Poor Rosie was dealt a bad one. I'm so pleased that she has known proper love and care in the end. She can go in dignity and not be tormented any longer. Thank you so much for taking her in Cher and looking after her so well. Completely gutted. :mecry: :GroupHug: