UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Rosie Rottie

staffymad

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thank you, Rosie and I appreciate it. x

some last pics of the lovely happy girl with her friends. Kizzy never leaves her and kisses her all the time. Jazz and I were saying its as if she knows that something is wrong with Rosie and she needs care and comfort.

RosieslastdaybeforeptsMay162008001.jpg

RosieslastdaybeforeptsMay162008007.jpg

RosieslastdaybeforeptsMay162008006.jpg

RosieslastdaybeforeptsMay162008008.jpg

I am dreading tonight. We are due at the vets at 5.45. She has had cheesy scrambled egg for breakfast and a whole bag of sea biscuits and is snoring by my side as I try to type with tears running down my face x

:mecry: Kizzy probably does know she's not too good Cher. I've had the same with dogs here. It's lovely the way they try and look after each other. Give her a kiss and cuddle from me please. :GroupHug: Wishing her a peaceful passing. I'm here if you need someone to talk to Cher.

:mecry: :mecry: :mecry:

Cher - thinking of you today still - but had you not taken in Rosie she may have been there until the journey to Rainbow Bridge and this way she has had a fantastic, lovely and very happy last few weeks.

She will have known depths of love and cherishing that she has probably never known which are lovely memories for her to take back with her.

Lots of love for you today and wishing you all the strength in the world to get through the day xxxx