UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May - R M F

Wendbert

Hmm...yes, its' true. I am obsessive about appearance. In fact, I am sooo particular about only wearing the right outfit, that if I am not happy with the options available to me, I would rather go nekkid than make a fashion faux-pah :bootyshake:

late edit nearly got missed - so this is the excuse for blatant nekkidness in the pub....

SB :biglaugh: they are so sneaky :flowers:

I agree T, it was a splutter moment here when I read it

and now with sleepy bedtime drink in hand I am off to count sheep - night all :wavey:

Edited by murtle

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree T, it was a splutter moment here when I read it

and now with sleepy bedtime drink in hand I am off to count sheep - night all :wavey:

Thank you :flowers: I feel my obsession with clothes others are wearing has been justified.

off to bed with sleepy bedtime drink in hand, does that mean no weehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyy for you then?

Michelle will be most disappointed.

Sleep well :flowers:

Edited by nouggatti

The right reputation it seems :laugh:

I'll miss Abby if she starts behaving

:(

same here lolol :laugh:

It occured to me today to ask a rood question, I can't remember it now, but I remember thinking someone on here would know the answer :wacko:

I've remembered my question, it's not rood at all :flowers:

I bought an item on ebay on Thursday that only listed costs for uk postage, and emailed the seller Thursday evening to confirm postage.

They have still not replied to me, my question is: as I emailed them through ebay will that help if they start claiming that I didn't pay in time?

Behave yourselves and watch out for that Jacqui jumping on Joe when he returns. She'll be all gummyfied and waiting :wink:

:wacko: thats so not so wenders, i said i plan to test the theory on hubs first.

i am yakking with melps, we are not being rood or talking about balls.

Evening.

Have been busy eating my tea and watching the first part of Britain Got Talent. Thanks for telling me who won. I haven't seen the results yet :angry:

I see you've all got off to a flying start so I'll go read back.

Uncle Martyn is in the dog house badly where Scoobs is concerned cos he clipped 2 of his claws. I am numero uno. You want to see the looks Martyn is getting :laugh:

Melp probably doesn't have foof problems because she lets plenty of air in.

Hospitals are shocking. There was a sink with handwash on our ward but the nurses didn't use it. They went from patient to patient changing catheters etc without washing their hands. My bed was changed once while I was in there. The woman opposite had hers changed 3 times. It was erratic as hell. Pleased little Rohan is home.

Sorry Abby :laugh: Your new nickname could be Mrs Doyle :laugh: Hope you're ok though :unsure: Hope you all know who mrs doyle is now.

Edited by Jacobean

so sorry for your boss and his wife :GroupHug:

it has taken me for ages to reload the phone sync thingy on my pc but at least it is done now <phew>

I think rmf has speeded up since i was last on, there is no way I can keep up nowadays :wacko:

Snow - that's very sad :(

Michelle - dya mean Mrs Doyle from Father Ted :worried_anim:

My fly zapper seems to have warmed up now. It rocks.

OH is peeved with me cos I am up here and not down there. However, with 3 customers nursing the dregs of their final pints, it really doesn't take the two of us and he didn't really seem bothered.