UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May - R M F

Wendbert

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm congratulations George

Wenders, the magic rib crushing thing I have from m&s is a body that is strapless.

I can recommend it as I wear it under a very heavily boned Karen Millen corset dress, and it a. doesn't show, b. lets me go to the loo, and c. doesn't leave any VPL etc

Thanks T, but having tried the dress with and without the magic pants, it really doesnt make any difference and the bodice is boned etc so I shall wear ordinary knicks and leave the bag at home :wink: :laugh:

no dentures yet wenders (unless i borrow hubs set), no rugby planned (to get my teef knocked out) but im going to go to the sports shop to get gum shields and see if they have the same gummy effect when giving blow jobs, im sure hubs wont mind me testing the theory on him :)

melpers, i shall if you wish me to :)

Catheter and bag strapped to your leg. Drink as much as you like. Sorted.

from experience 2.5 pints and the bag needs emptying :wink: but it is easy enough to do just open the valve, aim it over the loo and squeeze :laugh:

just remember to close the valve :wink:

as an added extra the elastic straps that hold it to ya leg work great around dog coats that have had the waist strap chewed :)

Thanks T, but having tried the dress with and without the magic pants, it really doesnt make any difference and the bodice is boned etc so I shall wear ordinary knicks and leave the bag at home :wink: :laugh:

I might try some granny knickers with my dress, it's the unsightly vpl with less than granny knicks that drives me nuts.

no dentures yet wenders (unless i borrow hubs set), no rugby planned (to get my teef knocked out) but im going to go to the sports shop to get gum shields and see if they have the same gummy effect when giving blow jobs, im sure hubs wont mind me testing the theory on him :)

melpers, i shall if you wish me to :)

You shall what if melpers wishes to?

:laugh: at the gum shield.

Have to say for a 20 year old, Joe is a real example of what "hard living" does to you :laugh:

I might try some granny knickers with my dress, it's the unsightly vpl with less than granny knicks that drives me nuts.

Have to say for a 20 year old, Joe is a real example of what "hard living" does to you :laugh:

The skirt is sort of full so no VPL worries :cool:

Indeed. I think Joe was telling porkies when he put his date of birth on his profile :rolleyes: