UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May - R M F

Wendbert

Whooo hooooooooooooooo what great news for Rohan, I'm sure all the family are very very relieved :GroupHug:

Phew, such a relief, but do you not work in the afternoons?

And may I ask which servant serves the cocktails, is it a different one from the Pimm's and what do they wear?

RMF: I am watching Sleepless in Seattle

Ah, work yes, I find the Pimms helps my work no end

You appear to be a little too fascinated tonight by peoples attire which is a little odd....what are you wearing :huh:

That'll be why I got very pizzed at Sarah_H's and then threw up when I got back to a friends house after. The glass of Pimms was HUGE. Or it could have been the 9 bottles of Leffe I drank :unsure: :laugh:

that's right blame the Pimms - it wasn't the 9 bottles of Leffe, I bet you had a glass of water somewhere, that is known to have hazourdous consequences :laugh:

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh Abby :GroupHug: that's sore :(

Shame there were no zapped bugs :(

You are reknowned on here for your ability to lower the tone of anything, apparently research has shown that 99.9%* of late night posting fugees commented on a marked decrease in the tone of rmf once you appeared!

*From a sample of one*

:angry:

I have never once been the one to bring up fannys, foofs, or the like. I am innocent and demand noo research to clear my name!

:D

Why? :unsure:

:GroupHug: sounds very ouchy :flowers:

Cos at least then I'll have something to show for it :laugh:

I was forced to drink 2 pints of water after :rolleyes: :laugh:

Right norty laydee's and other lovely Fugee's, I must go to my bed now.

Behave yourselves and watch out for that Jacqui jumping on Joe when he returns. She'll be all gummyfied and waiting :wink:

Not when i first dived under the duvet, because at that point I was fully clothed. By the time the underwear stage had been reached I suddenly realised, called a major halt to proceedings, issued strict instructions for him not to move a muscle and can confirm that a) it is possible to extract yourself from them in under a minute and b) that they can be hidden under the bed swiftly and, if you're lucky enough muttering the words Bridget Jones before continuing proceeds can add humour to events :blush02:

Hmm thanks for the explanation :flowers:

Why? :unsure:

Manky body parts of course, the bruising will need to be photographed, posted and graded for ouchness, and artistic effort :flowers:

Ah, work yes, I find the Pimms helps my work no end

You appear to be a little too fascinated tonight by peoples attire which is a little odd....what are you wearing :huh:

Tommy Hilfiger bootcut denims (light denim not that dark stuff) brown socks, and a blue and navy rugby top :flowers:

Have you never noticed how often Abby talks about what she is wearing and how she can't go down to the pub as a result?

NN Wendy :wavey:

I have to drag my sorry self back downstairs now and earn my living :wink:

Hmm...yes, its' true. I am obsessive about appearance. In fact, I am sooo particular about only wearing the right outfit, that if I am not happy with the options available to me, I would rather go nekkid than make a fashion faux-pah :bootyshake:

Edited by Abby

I was forced to drink 2 pints of water after :rolleyes: :laugh:

Behave yourselves and watch out for that Jacqui jumping on Joe when he returns. She'll be all gummyfied and waiting :wink:

It's always the water that causes the problems :laugh:

noooooo bad image thanks Bertie and I'm off to bed for nightmares I think....no offence J&J but a gummyfied version of you :unsure:

I'm off to make a sleepy bed time drink!!

Night night Bertie :wavey:

Sleep well :flowers:

Jacqui might get a dreadful shock when her toyboy turns out to be a well worn fifty year old :biglaugh:

Have you never noticed how often Abby talks about what she is wearing and how she can't go down to the pub as a result?

NN Wendy :wavey:

I have to drag my sorry self back downstairs now and earn my living :wink:

I think ABby is trying to turn over a new leaf....don't think it will last though :laugh:

Another night of smut and debauchery in here I see :rolleyes: :laugh:

Nog has been a very brave boy today, my friend Weeze came over on her bike, wearing full leathers and big biker boots, Nogs had a real problem with blokes in big boots in the past but he's met Weeze so I didn't think for one moment there'd be a problem - he got all excited when I told him Weeze was coming and rushed to the door only to skid to a halt back up fast and all his hackles went up :wacko:

When she greeted him he barked at her and stood across me rumbling at her, I told him not to be so silly and called him thru into the kitchen for a treat whilst Weeze went and sat down but Nog wouldn't leave my side and barked at her again. I went and sat in my chair and Nog sat on the stool in front of me, Weeze was talking to him, but he wasn't happy and actually growled at her :wacko:

I cuddled him and carried on talking to Weeze and even gave Nog the choice to go upstairs with Nick if he wanted but he was not willing to leave me alone with the big scarey boots person. So we just carried on chatting and I carried on just cuddling him and eventually he lay down, and then stretched out his nose and gave her leathers a good sniff, as we kept chatting and ignoring him (tho I never once took my eyes off him) he got braver and braver, still wary, still not the waggy friendly pleased to see everyone Nog, until he finally put 2 feet up on the sofa and stared into her eyes for the longest longest time - don't know what he was looking for but he obviously found it because he leaned forwards and licked her nose :wub: after that he was happy to go lay down by the side of my chair and ignore her :)

When she got up to leave he gave her boots a long hard stare and although obviously nervous of them went up to her for a goodbye pat.

After she'd gone I gave him the biggest fuss and a tin of sardines for being such a brave boy, he was clearly scared of the boots but he wasn't going to leave me alone with them :wub:

Awww bless :wub:

:GroupHug: for Nog for being so brave :flowers:

With Abby there is no such thing as a noo leaf Murtle, that will last about an hour I reckon she'll be back by then !

If not then maybe she is trying to reform :wacko: and rmf will not longer be debauched of an evening :)

and I must wend my weary way towards the bed before I sleep here for the night!

so night all :wavey:

maybe not rood or naughty like Abby, but I get the feeling a lot could be learnt from SB and her pants :laugh:

xxx

Edited by murtle