UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May - R M F

Wendbert

fecking fireworks have started here :wacko:

Fugees - what would you do, go start the gloss work or leave it till tomorrow?

OOh also some great news, Rohan my cousins boy has been sent home from hospital :) seems the way they treat MRSA now is a hair and body wash :unsure: they got it shipped in from another hospital and sent him home as they didnt have any. Fine state of affairs eh when you are born and nothings wrong with you just early so small and not feeding properly and then you get MRSA whilst in intensive care!!

What has happened to our hospitals these days :(

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Murtle, I'm so disappointed :mecry: :mecry:

I always thought that posh birds/laydees only drank Pimms or posh cocktails :mecry:

Another illusion shattered :mecry: :mecry:

It's ok, I drink Pimms in the afternoon and cocktails by night - by the jug but only poured into small glasses as ladyees must not be seen with pint glasses and I'd get too pi$$ed if I did whereby it would all go horribly wrong

I think you're going to have to go melp styleee and be commando, Wend.

Abby did you remember to grab a packet of frozen peas from the freezer as you fell? they fix everything.

Wendbert: i have just remembered I have pulled in Bridget Jones. It is possible but it is very very very embarrasing.

I still haven't made a cup of tea or opened wine. *sigh*

fecking fireworks have started here :wacko:

Fugees - what would you do, go start the gloss work or leave it till tomorrow?

OOh also some great news, Rohan my cousins boy has been sent home from hospital :) seems the way they treat MRSA now is a hair and body wash :unsure: they got it shipped in from another hospital and sent him home as they didnt have any. Fine state of affairs eh when you are born and nothings wrong with you just early so small and not feeding properly and then you get MRSA whilst in intensive care!!

What has happened to our hospitals these days :(

Whooo hooooooooooooooo what great news for Rohan, I'm sure all the family are very very relieved :GroupHug:

It's ok, I drink Pimms in the afternoon and cocktails by night - by the jug but only poured into small glasses as ladyees must not be seen with pint glasses and I'd get too pi$$ed if I did whereby it would all go horribly wrong

Phew, such a relief, but do you not work in the afternoons?

And may I ask which servant serves the cocktails, is it a different one from the Pimm's and what do they wear?

RMF: I am watching Sleepless in Seattle

Open the wine Dee :wink: its not every night you get th offer of dancing round somebodys pole

maybe it's normal for some fugees?

not me though :(

joshnbecks, the hospital near me has handwash everywhere you go for staff, patients and visitors - I went for a blood test and you have to take some handwash along with taking your number, on that note I don't know what's happened to our hospitals, it was very odd though

That'll be why I got very pizzed at Sarah_H's and then threw up when I got back to a friends house after. The glass of Pimms was HUGE. Or it could have been the 9 bottles of Leffe I drank :unsure: :laugh:

:rolleyes: wot kind of reputation do I have on here...

Actually its a bit :blush02:

I was climbing on the chest freezer to see if any bugs had been zapped in my noo bug zapper and instead of putting me foot down on disembarkment, I just kind of rolled off. Sadly its a concrete floor and I managed to land on my hip (at least that's amply padded), wrist, upper arm, cheek and face. :huh:

I am hoping for bruising.

Sorry, no wierd sexual acts were being attempted at the time...and I can confirm, there are no scotch eggs in teh building and the pickled eggs are safely screwed in their jar :happy:

Wendbert: i have just remembered I have pulled in Bridget Jones. It is possible but it is very very very embarrasing.

I still haven't made a cup of tea or opened wine. *sigh*

Wow I've never met someone who a. admitted to wearing "those" pants, and b, pulled in them!

Did they not interrupt the proceedings?

joshnbecks, the hospital near me has handwash everywhere you go for staff, patients and visitors - I went for a blood test and you have to take some handwash along with taking your number, on that note I don't know what's happened to our hospitals, it was very odd though

Same here when my da was in hospital, everytime you visited there was handwash at his bed, outside his ward etc, and huge notices up telling people to use it.

Doesn't stop us having a dreadful MRSA/C Diff rate tho :(

Anyone seen Emma supafrisk about lately? Not heard from her here, wonder if everything is ok with her and her family?

Wow I've never met someone who a. admitted to wearing "those" pants, and b, pulled in them!

Did they not interrupt the proceedings?

Not when i first dived under the duvet, because at that point I was fully clothed. By the time the underwear stage had been reached I suddenly realised, called a major halt to proceedings, issued strict instructions for him not to move a muscle and can confirm that a) it is possible to extract yourself from them in under a minute and b) that they can be hidden under the bed swiftly and, if you're lucky enough muttering the words Bridget Jones before continuing proceeds can add humour to events :blush02:

:rolleyes: wot kind of reputation do I have on here...

Actually its a bit :blush02:

I was climbing on the chest freezer to see if any bugs had been zapped in my noo bug zapper and instead of putting me foot down on disembarkment, I just kind of rolled off. Sadly its a concrete floor and I managed to land on my hip (at least that's amply padded), wrist, upper arm, cheek and face. :huh:

I am hoping for bruising.

Sorry, no wierd sexual acts were being attempted at the time...and I can confirm, there are no scotch eggs in teh building and the pickled eggs are safely screwed in their jar :happy:

No :mecry: It was all for nuffink

oh Abby :GroupHug: that's sore :(

Shame there were no zapped bugs :(

You are reknowned on here for your ability to lower the tone of anything, apparently research has shown that 99.9%* of late night posting fugees commented on a marked decrease in the tone of rmf once you appeared!

*From a sample of one*