UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May - R M F

Wendbert

Many moons ago when we first got tinternet it was a mistake to allow Mr Hazell free rein when setting up our first email address, we ended up with funkyfishmonger@superbadger.*********.co.uk

Tonight he signed up with a new ISP. Our new email address will be sexualpigeon@**********.com :rolleyes: :biglaugh:

Tis a good job we rarely use these 'alternative' addresses :laugh:

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:GroupHug: for the goldie/

:GroupHug: Steph

hope the fireworks stop soon for all of you suffering.

:GroupHug: claire, hope the time goes quickly till you see Matt again.

i have had friends round this evening, they have just left. Twas very nice catching up with news and stuff. :)

Very sorry to hear about the poor Goldie :(

Brian Blessed is hosting 'Have I Got News For You'. He's hilarious :laugh:

He was brilliant wasn't he? So good I watched it last night and again tonight. Really needed to laugh out loud and he made that possible. I think they should have him and Boris on the same show one day :laugh:

Morning :wavey:

I managed to catch my neighbour this afternoon, the one that works at the vets, and the Goldie didn't make it :mecry: He was pronounced dead on arrival, suspected heart attack. He was 9 and had no previous illness or symptoms. Still he went quickly without suffering whilst out on a walk so there was no lengthy illness or pain. Can't help thinking about his dad tho. What a shock for him :(

:( :GroupHug:

I got some pretty flowers for my garden and have spent the last hour and a half planting them into pots. Didn't realise how long I'd been out there :rolleyes: Off to have a shower and get comfy in my pj's :biggrin:

Don't forget to stick pics in the gardening fred :flowers:

chickentikka, that sounds really painful. Are painkillers having any effect? :GroupHug:

I hate photobucket this morning, I'm trying to load my garden pics and I can only do one at a time before it witters on about having a problem and having to close and logs me out :mad:

I hope Bob is feeling a bit better this morning.

Morning all! *waves*

Thank you lovely peeps..... I've just got back in and I feel like I've been on another planet. Met up at a colleagues house before, just 5 of us, nice chats and nibbles. Cos I was driving I was the only one sober; most of the rest of them turned up pissed having started beforehand. We went from pub with music so loud you couldn't talk, to pub with music so loud you couldn't talk, to pub with music so loud you couldn't talk........

Call me an old fart but what's the point? When I go out I want to chat or eat or see a band or watch a show. The getting pissed and shouting at each other bit is kinda lost on me. Anyhooooooo I showed my face so at least I tried. Pizza on Wednesday should be easier

Oooh and they all thought I was late 30s, so I love 'em all regardless

I'm totally with you on that one Claire, and I'm 37! Hence the reason that I rarely go out. I'd meet up with people who I've not seen for ages, and how on earth am I supposed to catch up in a really lud, rowdy pub? I've got a hearing problem as it is (self inflicted I'm fraid so no sympathies needed). I thought you were at least 10 years younger than you are too! :wink:

feeling like crap :mecry:

:GroupHug: Hope you're feeling a bit better today.

I have woken up with the shivers and shakes and horrendous earache and pain all down the left side of my face. I'm supposed to be going to do a stall for DNB but not sure if I can manage it

I would honestly come and give a hand if it were local! By the sounds of it you're better off in bed Mrs Tikka bird. Hope you'll feel better soon too :GroupHug:

I hate photobucket this morning, I'm trying to load my garden pics and I can only do one at a time before it witters on about having a problem and having to close and logs me out

I was having a right mare last night uploading my photos. Photobucket was just fine as it was, why oh why do they have to keep changing it! :( :mad:

RMF: I was thinking of taking the guys camping this weekend, but I chickened out at the forecast of heavy rainfall last night. Looking at the ground and thee sky this morning and there has been some rain, but nothing that could be classed as 'heavy'. Typical :wacko:

I wish I'd never found Mal's enlarged lymph node! I keep checking it, and I'm sure there's now 2 lumps there where there only was one before :mecry: :( . Mantra for the next 3 days 'Don't panic', 'Don't panic', 'Don't panic', 'Don't panic', 'Don't panic', 'Don't panic'

Can someone please remind me not to panic? Mal as per usual ain't bovvered! :wub:

Morning.

Thinking of Becks and Bob :GroupHug:

Sorry you're feeling poorly Marian :GroupHug:

Got up to let the dogs out and was going to go back to bed but heard rumblings of thunder so stayed up to see if Sno was ok but the thunder seems to have gone for now, so might head back to bed in a bit. Am having a cuppa and watching Hart to Hart.

Billy, sending Mal Reiki and you calming thoughts :GroupHug:

We've just had our first 2 Silver Wedding cards - and both from people we weren't expecting cards from :biggrin: it seems real now :biggrin:

Yesterday I turned into the female Victor Meldrew and ranted at a poor sales girl in the card shop after going to every card shop in Chippenham and not finding a single card that said "to my husband on our silver wedding" - there were cards for wives but none for husbands - well helloooooooooooo but both of us made it to 25 years not just me and the hubbys deserve cards too!

Ahemm?

Maybe that is an opening for our card makers.

There are 3 people I can think of that could make you a card snow - sanrosscot, smirnoff and domino's mum. All 3 have a different style and I'm sure one would suit what you fancy.

I rest my case :rolleyes: :laugh:

Morning all. Had a very long day yesterday but had fun at Badminton with Clare & Jenny (Bradders) and we also met up with Jackysian and had cuddles with Sidney :wub: