UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May - R M F

Wendbert

Natalie34 - I'm on lansoprazole, can also recommend it hugely. Mucho sympathy for undiagnosed tummy issues as that's what I've been in hospital with (I had some form of horrendous infection). Gastritis showed up on endoscopy but that's not the cause of the pain. Very sore under my ribs on the right (which says gall bladder) but still waiting on tests 5-6 weeks on.

Thanks Kathy.

I have been warned that stomach/bowel related issues are some of the worst for doctors to diagnose correctly as there is such a vast range of things it could be.

Hopefully after my visit tomorrow he will agree to do some more tests.

I will mention Lansoprazole to him as this Omeprazole I am on doesn't seem to be doing anything.

I will update on progress tomorrow!

Off to bed now .... so quiet without the children here :(

Night all x

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have just had a Kit Kat Senses and it was therapeutically yummy. So yummy I might have another one. And when I'm at the co-op tomorrow, I'm going to buy some more because they're only £1 a packet of 5. And they're yummy. Or did I already say that?

A pack of 5 chunky Kit Kats is also a £1. So I might have one of them too. I may vomit later :sick01:

Chocolate is always good Elaine :wink:

Yantan, thats lovely :wub: Where my dad works the mummy ducks and ducklings have to cross the driveway where the big huge lorries come in and whoever is on security will stop the traffic coming off the bypass if they spot them on their way over :wub: :laugh:

random please let my dog come home court pic

meet sonny

sonny.jpg

:wub: NOT random at all!! Please let Sonny come home.

Yantan, I do hope that you manage to find out how the mans dog was. I'm sure that he would be grateful (via vet friend) that someone cares. :GroupHug:

I do hope the cyclist was proud of himself. What a lovely person and a admirable thing to do :wub:

Alex, your dogs live like kings! :wub: You should share their food. :biggrin:

:wavey: Kathy. I was thinking about PMing you yesterday to see how Dan was getting on but thought maybe you hadnt been around for a reason and didnt want to intrude. I gather the 'new' house is as bad as the last. :rolleyes: I hope you can find a house you can finally settle in. I know all about living in a not so nice area causing mega stress :GroupHug:

Elaine, you eat as much comfort food as you need. :GroupHug: Those kitkat senses look yummy. I think you may need to eat one for me :biggrin:

You could always occupy yourself making YOURSELF a lovely necklace. :flowers:

We have been to look at house No3. Absolutely LOVED the house but there is nowhere for the dogs. Kitchen is small and no utility. OH really loves it. Garden is great, front room is big, conservatory fairly big and heated, upstairs great has solar heating panels for hot water. Just debating about knocking doorway through from understairs into 'garage' and letting them have the hall and garage. We would eventually brick up the garage anyway as not big enough for a normal size car. We will see what Saturdays viewings bring us, and we still have to sell too. We want to buy a house that has no chain as dont want to be stuck waiting for others to sort out mortgages etc.

ello.
Ello. Sorry you is/was poorly. I was at the Rosse Saturday night for a mate of Matts 60th - I thunk of you.

Hmmm. I have a dilemma.
Get him to send a cheque/Paypal the postage and send it when you've got the dosh? I hate waste so I'd rather reunite him with it, if it was me.

I am home and I'm a mess :mecry: . What's worse is that I don't know why :wacko: I lurch between bawling and wanting to rage at everything and anything.
I still get days like that. Which probably doesn't help very much, sorry. But at least you know it's normal. Ish. :wacko:

Not kept up as usual, sorry.

Edited by ClazUK

It is a bloody nightmare isn't it? Thing is, aside from what the vet's said, how is Bear in himself? I'm thinking about the photo that you posted a few days ago, when he was playing with Flora. If that is anything to go by, then the "until" ain't gonna happen for a good while to come. My Mal never listens to a word the vet says and happily soldiers on while I'm in bits over his doomed diagnosis!

Thank you for all the hugs for me and Bear :flowers: In himself, Bear's pretty flat most of the time. He's in his bed all day long - apart from garden breaks - and barely interacts with us. Whilst it was wonderful to see him having such a good day last Saturday, he came in and got lost on the way to his bed, then tried to get in the bed that Flora was already in. On Sunday he went out into the garden and collapsed on the lawn. We couldn't move him and he couldn't move himself for 10 minutes or so. Just examples, but it's all very up and down. We have several bouts of a few minutes of him being "in the room" every day but these are generally when he's in the garden chasing the cats :rolleyes: About 50% of the time that he goes outside now he just sits at the back door and waits to come back in. I honestly don't know what to do for the best any more :mecry:

Michelle - I hope Bracken is feeling better soon :flowers:

As I walked out one May morning, tra la la, fol de rol, squelch splash * sinks without trace in front lawn* :angry:

:biglaugh: Happy May Phebe :flowers:

:GroupHug: Dee. Happy Birthday Tanzi :wub:

gempony024.jpg

:biglaugh: Classic Trallwm

sonny.jpg

What a very scary pitbull type dog. Is it safe near that child? :unsure: :laugh:

:GroupHug: Vonny

:GroupHug: Yantan

:GroupHug: Elaine

Thank you for all the hugs for me and Bear :flowers: In himself, Bear's pretty flat most of the time. He's in his bed all day long - apart from garden breaks - and barely interacts with us. Whilst it was wonderful to see him having such a good day last Saturday, he came in and got lost on the way to his bed, then tried to get in the bed that Flora was already in. On Sunday he went out into the garden and collapsed on the lawn. We couldn't move him and he couldn't move himself for 10 minutes or so. Just examples, but it's all very up and down. We have several bouts of a few minutes of him being "in the room" every day but these are generally when he's in the garden chasing the cats :rolleyes: About 50% of the time that he goes outside now he just sits at the back door and waits to come back in. I honestly don't know what to do for the best any more :mecry:

Big :GroupHug:

It tears your heart apart this sort of situation doesn't it. You wake up with the feeling that there is a big stone on your chest. I really feel for you and Bear :(

I may have just ended a friendship with a friend :unsure: How can someone really be a good friend if they are going to be too busy doing housework for an hour to have coffee with me when I am upset about Pluto and have had virtually no adult company cos OH been away? :unsure: I have just asked her this in a text but not got a reply, ho, hum.

I may have just ended a friendship with a friend :unsure: How can someone really be a good friend if they are going to be too busy doing housework for an hour to have coffee with me when I am upset about Pluto and have had virtually no adult company cos OH been away? :unsure: I have just asked her this in a text but not got a reply, ho, hum.

:GroupHug: Julia

I know the feeling :GroupHug: