UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Who Is Your Closest Fugee?

supafrisk

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I remember right you live in Christmas Pie don't you? - I only remember cos I know someone who lives there, or at least he did. I'm not very far away in Petworth about 20miles

Is there really somewhere called Christmas Pie? Love it. You can't be too far from us Wimbledon/Wandsworth lot either.

Oi - don't forget me :D - I'm in Wiltshire - about 15 miles from Wendy, 25 miles from the fugees in Gloucester, 29 miles from those in Cheltenham and Mrs Chicken in Bristol :) .

Not sure how close I am to Snow, Helen or Ange, who I think all live in my neck of the woods :unsure:

We are only around 40 miles away which is in Cindy's world nearby :biggrin:

Think Redditchlady Kazz is 2 towns away from Kidderminster, and Mich Coutanche can't be far either. Anyone else close?

I think Bromyard is close enough ,I always go to the massive Tescos in Kiddie every other week :biggrin: and the big petshop next to Nettoramma too lol

Jacksmum then Jazz are closest

then heading outwards danish pastry & krueswalker, ranirottie, cocoa, eve, rachel & fenk9s

I'm in Stevenage - 45 mins drive. Don't know the distance but OH used to play rugby at BS and told me it takes 45 mins to drive there.

me too :wavey: am near the old town, where are you?

Yikes, you should be on my list. Sorry :flowers: oh and Spins4me is close too :biggrin:

Drive thru Stevenage every week to visit OH @ Stagenhoe near Hitchin - but will be cutting down to once a fortnight soon. Will have to arrange a get together :)

So far no one is near me :mecry:

I always thought OH and I lived in our own world, but didn't need it proving :(

Surely there must be someone in Surrey? :ph34r_anim:

I'm in Surrey, but if you are Christmas Pie then I'm about 20 miles from you. Lily goes to hydro a couple of miles from you though!

My nearest used to be Clare and Rachel, now in deepest Wales, so not sure who the next nearest is.