UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

The Good the Bad and the Ugly

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm waiting for a mod box :toilet: :(

I is scared!!!

I'm waiting for one too - but it might be here :ph34r_anim: I was out when the postie came, so have to pick up something "too large for the letterbox" from the sorting office on Monday.

I wasn't scared of the mod box - should I be? :huh: :laugh:

Booja-Booja have sent the truffles out, so they should hopefully arrive within the next day or so :flowers:

I gave them my address and I'll send on what's left once I feel sick :happy:

I think they probably arrived yesterday, thanks to B-B, but I was at work. Just managed to get to the post office depot to collect them one minute after it closed today. Poor little truffles, they'll have to wait till Monday now to be liberated. :D

We did our flight today - many thanks to Kelly (Peachy) and Steve for a fantastic afternoon.

We didn't get to Northampton cos the cloud was too low, but the grin on Matts face more than made up for it.

P1010022-2.jpg

Matt the Pilot.

He is now talking about selling his house and living in his car so he can get a licence :laugh:

I think they probably arrived yesterday, thanks to B-B, but I was at work. Just managed to get to the post office depot to collect them one minute after it closed today. Poor little truffles, they'll have to wait till Monday now to be liberated. :D

They'll be worth the wait, they are soooooo nice :)

Sam, I recieved my elepoo paper (which matches the cube I already had) :biggrin: and the vegan cake book. OH has already decided which ones we are making and ingredients have been ordered from tesco online :biggrin:

Thank you :flowers: