UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

The Good the Bad and the Ugly

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got my mod box today.

Packet was ripped open and had been officially sealed, so was worried stuff was missing. Need not have worried.

Surfice to say will not bother bidding on a mod box again in future auctions.

:biglaugh: a thank you might be nice though for the person who has spent the time and efoort on putting it together :unsure:

As far as I know they were meant as a luck of the draw (that would represent the mod that put it together), bit of a laugh to help raise money for charity :(

...but did you get the CL??

Edited by murtle

:rolleyes: I keep telling you telepathy skills aren't working :D

:biglaugh: a thank you might be nice though for the person who has spent the time and efoort on putting it together :unsure:

As far as I know they were meant as a luck of the draw (that would represent the mod that put it together), bit of a laugh to help raise money for charity :(

Is that how posh people say effort then?

Sorry :D

I am also wondering about the CL.

This evening I am going to sort through my stuff and pm people with my address.

Edited by nouggatti

have replied to you ref above in rmf :)

before a modly god puts us in detention for being off topic.

:angry: :devil:

The mod boxes were indeed intended as a lucky dip type affair. This was the first auction that they have featured in and were just meant to be a bit of fun, despite the mods turning themselves inside out for weeks on end trying to define themselves in stuff :wacko:

...but did you get the CL??

Nope no CL!

:laughingsmiley:

Didn't mean to be ungrateful to the idea of modboxes and people putting them together, but mine was a let down, not what I expected at all after reading other comments on here.

Representing the mod that put them together? Hmmmm then I now how a strange idea of someone on here :biglaugh: !!!!!

Nope no CL!

:laughingsmiley:

Didn't mean to be ungrateful to the idea of modboxes and people putting them together, but mine was a let down, not what I expected at all after reading other comments on here.

Representing the mod that put them together? Hmmmm then I now how a strange idea of someone on here :biglaugh: !!!!!

Oh I think we should have started a thread to discuss how *our* mod depicted themselves.....maybe it's not too late....depends on how many people still have the stuff from their box :unsure:

What I should have added was my apologies for any offence caused :liebe94: Sorry.

My idea of what the mod box would be, was wrong from the way I interpreted the description on the auction, I didn't realise it was the summing up of a person, in other words "a mod in a box" :rolleyes: Now the contents make more sense!

But I still have a strange idea of the person who sent it!!! :biglaugh: