UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

The Good the Bad and the Ugly

I'm open to bribes of sweets, money, sex..pretty much anything really :laugh:

I can probably sort something out with regards to the first two, but will be passing on the third option. :rolleyes:

Since it was Andrew's eyes which lit up when he saw 'Angel Delight', and him who wants to bid....

he might agree to the first (so long as chocolate isn't involved), the second is a complete 'NO',

and you might want to re-consider the third option (since he's 16) :unsure:

OK - Next question........how do we know which hosties to try to bribe?

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK - Next question........how do we know which hosties to try to bribe?

i guess you aim for the ones that you think are most corruptable and likely to be up for such wickedness such as chocolate bribes. so far that would appear to be me and melps tho i have a sneaky suspision Elain would come into that category also :laugh:

I've just found the other item I was going to donate - is it too late to be added? (If so, I shall keep it for the next auction, but place it in somewhere sufficiently 'unsafe' that I can actually find it...)

Email it to us and we'll bung it on. Thank you :flowers:

i guess you aim for the ones that you think are most corruptable and likely to be up for such wickedness such as chocolate bribes. so far that would appear to be me and melps tho i have a sneaky suspision Elain would come into that category also :laugh:

I fear your suspicion might be right :ninja: