UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

The Good the Bad and the Ugly

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Message for Murtle: I have seen a glass to go with your plate - perfect first anniversary present :biggrin: :flowers:

Message for Reiki : I came to say I'd just seen a glass that you'd love as you missed out on the plate (only to find the above message, we might not make it to the first year if I win the glass :biggrin:) :flowers:

Edited by murtle

:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

:mecry: :biglaugh: :mecry:

I would of course have entered the plate into the auction if I could find it didn't think it would leave such a big gap on the wall :wacko:

Jeez Murtle where the hell did you find those

shite

delightful ornaments? :huh:

I hunted high and low at one of the local cats protection fairs......it's amazing the amount of quality items they have, as you seem to enthralled with them you might be lucky enough to *win* one!!!!

Edited by murtle

I think in the most part Mod boxes will have something of "them" inside [not real bits of them, that would be gross and possibly illegal]

So you can guess that mine for example may contain such things as Angel Delight, Love Hearts, perhaps a figurine of a Nun......

:pope:

:biglaugh:

I expect hosts are open to bribes to reveal which one might be theirs :laugh:

Tell me where to start please.......

I think in the most part Mod boxes will have something of "them" inside

That's what I suspected, and that's what's scaring me :D

Oh crumbs, Sol's just spotted the kinky dog magnet. I don't suppose us not having any magnetic domestic appliances will put him off bidding :rolleyes:

I expect hosts are open to bribes to reveal which one might be theirs :laugh:

Please can we have a clue how to go about bribing the mods...are threats sufficient or do we need to have to crack open our money boxes? :unsure:

(Andrew says he will pay dearly for one containing Angel Delight - specially if it's chocolate flavoured) :wink: