UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Oldies Club June Camp 27th - 29th June

Lydford

Not always white but he did buy this last year without telling me til he'd done it :rolleyes:

full of little surprises my hubby :wub:

oooh...wonder if we should come down thursday? what time do the festivities start on friday?

That's not a little surprise! :wacko:

I'm not sure when things are likely to start on Friday but we didn't fancy the journey on a Friday so decided to travel on Thursday instead. It also means we can spend Friday trying to tire the dogs out so that they hopefully don't cause mayhem and destruction if we try to leave them in the motorhome whilst we play out. :unsure:

I'm booked. :biggrin:

The lady doing the booking sounded lovely, and helpful.

I think shes looking forward to meeting all these dogs!

She did sound lovely. At the end of our conversation she said, 'And of course you'll be bringing a dog'. I said 'No, we'll be bringing four dogs'. She took it much better than most campsite owners tend to. :biggrin:

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She did sound lovely. At the end of our conversation she said, 'And of course you'll be bringing a dog'. I said 'No, we'll be bringing four dogs'. She took it much better than most campsite owners tend to. :biggrin:

LOL, so it was you!!

When I told her I was only taking one dog, she seemed quite surprised, as the last two bookings were for four dogs each!

I had a look at the OS maps and there seem to be plenty of public footpaths very close by - and some woods as well so lots of walks for the dogs.

Oh and can I warn everyone in advance Daisy is very likey to set off her earsplitting scream when she sees the chickens around the farm :blush02:

Wibble - I have booked! 2.5 dogs (1 is a chi) a teen and a 9yr old. They have only experienced camping in France when the tent was already erected. Daughter needs to wash, son does'nt :laugh: All the camping equipment I have is a tent, never used, some cutlery and plastic plates! what else do I need, I am on a minimal budget and dont want to get too much in case kids hate it. :)

I'm sulking doesn't look like we can go, it's only two weeks before the welsh springer spaniel rescue camping weekend and we've already booked and Rob can only get one in four weekends off work so I'm going to have to say No for now but if a miracle happens and he hasn't got any work nearer the time and there is a space left then we'll see.

I'll be watching this space .

Oww fab thank you - I will call tomorrow.

I only saw this tonight, as still getting used to navigating around the forum(s), but I am an oldie lover, especailly my staffie cross girlies, they are just the best!

Cher, Tess has come along so well, I think we both might have a little blub of joy when we meet up again! :wub: